-*- teen tbh -*-

Just gave Oakley one of the big milky bars and he ate the WHOLE thing :shock: thought I'd get at least half!!! :haha:

Oliver has just eaten lamb stew and dumplings, banana and ice cream and eaten so much! He's so much better now that he's on proper solids instead of purees. He hated them x

We just gave Alice some banana for the first time, don't think she liked it! She kept pulling funny faces and shivering kind of :haha:

Tbh I cooked a gorgeous tea. Chicken with philli wrapped in bacon! OH was begging for me to make it again.

Another tbh I love how much I enjoy being a Mummy now! I have PND but haven't took my medication for a week or so and I still feel okay. I think Brooke's feeding problems and reflux/weight made me feel down. Now she's weaned everything is great. She doesn't stop eating! She had a massive bowl of tomato soup and bread for tea! For pudding she had 2 yogurts and half a banana :) she now drinks her milk really well and I just enjoy spending time with her! X

tbh i'm starving but my cottage pie's not gonna be ready for another half hour! :brat:

someone please feed me. :cry:

Tbh, this whole page so far has been about food. And now I'm hungry!

Oh my god... When I drink, I spend money. Just bought an iPhone. I can afford it as I'm selling all my cloth, but jeez, why does alcohol make me do these things? :dohh:
In other news, I am now excited to recieve my Iphone 3 :haha: And I really really really can't wait to destroy my blackberry!

Connor is 2 next month! How time flies... 2 years ago I joined bnb, heavily pregnant, newly single and shitting myself, now I have a monster creature that has just learnt please and thankyou :')

Tbh I can't wait for my birthday.. But that means dressing nicely and I'm 3 stone up from my pre-pregnancy weight and all flubby and jiggly.. Ugh! Who wants to buy me lippo in the nest 12 days? :winkwink:

Tbh I hate Sundays :( I miss Oakley whilst he's at his dads

TBH I've gained 3lbs in idk, a month or so? But my bridesmaid dress was still a little big on me :haha: It's not so bad with the straps on but around my tummy it's loose :happydance:

tbh i wish this sore thraot would pee off!

tbh i ran out of my prescription for anti-depressants on Friday and couldn't get a docs appointment that day so thought I'd be okay without them for the weekend.. So wrong! I've been a total mess, crying constantly at stupid things, getting really angry at my OH and causing stupid arguments.

Argh didn't realise I was dependant on these things! When does it ever get better? I don't want to be on tablets for too long. xx

Tbh tonight I've made Jason his first homemade puree.. Chicken, neeps, carrots, cauliflower and butternut squash.. I also knitted him a hat! :happydance: Sorry for the crap photo :haha:

https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/557835_2435277339517_184337895_n.jpg

^ The hat is so cute. And well done you for making it, I'm sure I couldn't do anything like that xx

tbh, I can't decide what weight is right for me. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight from after I had Nathaniel. I would still like to loose an extra 10lbs but everyone is telling me not to. I am 20lbs more than before I had Nathaniel... Am happy that I am back to before I had Felix weight. I dropped the 28lbs easily :D

TBH some people are taking the presidential election waaaaaayy to seriously!

Tbh. I feel poo. I have a horrid cough that feels like someone is stabbing me each time I cough. I also stupidly bleached my hair, ran out of bleach just before then end and now look like a twat!
I also have a teething baby.
:'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"