-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I still can't get over Oliver's birth, I know most people seem to get over birth trauma after a few months but the memories of it still haunt me, I still cry a lot over it and have nightmares and flashbacks. I'm not sure if this is just my PND coming out in other ways, but I just still feel so fucked over by the whole thing.

Nobody seems to take childbirth trauma seriously, especially my OH. I really don't know what to do, has anyone got any tips or anything? xx

Mine's not with my birth, I still get iffy but not upset, but when I think about when Jason got really ill, I'll just cry and cry. I saw a paramedic the other day and tried not to cry! It was 11 weeks ago he fell really ill but I can't seem to just get on with things :/ I think it might have something to do with PND and the doctor thinks that what happened might have triggered it.. Not much help but big hugs :hugs: xxx

Mine's not with my birth, I still get iffy but not upset, but when I think about when Jason got really ill, I'll just cry and cry. I saw a paramedic the other day and tried not to cry! It was 11 weeks ago he fell really ill but I can't seem to just get on with things :/ I think it might have something to do with PND and the doctor thinks that what happened might have triggered it.. Not much help but big hugs :hugs: xxx

Thank you. Yeah, I'm not sure if these are the things that trigger the depression, or whether they're things that seem so much worse because of the depression? I tried to talk to the health visitor about it and she just shrugged it off, and tried talking to a doctor and he just ignored it and dished out tablets. I'm just angry at how I was treated when I had Oliver, it's traumatic enough having a rushed emergency delivery but I felt like I was not given any respect and nothing was done to give me a bit of dignity. I just feel cheated completely out of a good birth experience and still pisses me off, and I feel as though it weakened my bonding with Oliver. I'm also so, so terrified about next time round. I just feel as though anything to do with PND or birth or whatever isn't taken seriously, and everyone just thinks you're being over-dramatic :nope: xx

Tbh after three months of constantly moving around (been staying at 4 places in 4 different towns, 2 different provinces) I finally have a place to call home for me and Jacob and I'm so happy! Setting up our room today in my brothers house. :)

Tbh I never want to go through what I went through with my baby girl ever again. We were at the hospital from 2-7 and they had to put a catheter in to do a urine test. It came back with a problem. So they came back and took 4 viles of blood and ran 27 test on them they were worried her kidneys weren't functioningas they were supposed to as she had high protein levels and swelling of the extremities. But all is good. I just don't Want to ever have to hold my daughter down and watch her cry in pain and me not be able to help. Worst feeling ever

:hugs: It's horrible :nope: My LO had an operation at 5 weeks due to a problem giving him kidney reflux and now his kidneys are scarred and one isn't functioning as well as it should :/ Glad every thing is okay! It's terrifying! :flow: x

Tbh I feel crap today. And the weathers crap. Would love to just stay in bed all day. Supposed to be meeting a friend, and as terrible as this sounds I hope she forgets. :dohh:

:happydance: Tayo slepts for 8 hours last night :happydance:

I could get used to that sleep!!!!

Tbh today has been a really crappy day. We've got no money, barely any food and nothing has gone right!

Tbh I love Christmas but I never seem to have enough money at this time of year :(

Tbh Darcey slept 7-7 last night with just a dream feed at midnight, so happy!

Tbh, my family & I all chipped in to get Azia a pony for her birthday, and she's already so in love with it. It's adorable!

Tbh Julian has been given antibiotics for a throat infection :( My poor baby. He's coping so well though, noone knew he was ill!

Another tbh, I'm leaving him for the first time tonight! It was OHs birthday on the 21st and it's mine on Monday, so he's taking me out for a fancy meal and drinks. We're leaving once Julian is in bed so hopefully I'll cope okay!

Tbh my friend is down from uni so a few of us are going out tonight drinking, I usually can't wait for nights like these but it's pouring it down with rain outside and I'm so tired from work that all I want to do is stay at home snuggled up with Oliver and my OH, I can't really though since she's come all this way :dohh: xx

Tbh, I had the most fun last night than I have in a long time. My husband came up from his house to see the kids and I asked him to pick me up so we could hang out (we've been split up for 5 months now). We went over to his parents (where the kids were) and we spent time with our kids and his family. I miss him and his family like crazy and it was so nice to get to spend time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->