-*- teen tbh -*-

You definitely still need the occasional time alone with OH! Although I always wonder what on earth we did before, because now all we talk about/do is to do with Teagan :haha:

We're the same! Lol

Tbh I saw a newborn baby yesterday and you couldn't even see their face because they had a dummy that literally took up most of their face! I hate that :dohh:

I wonder what on earth I did in general before I had Oliver haha, I guess me and OH just spent too much time having lay-ins and watching TV when we weren't working haha. The good thing about now is, when you do get the rare one-to-one time you really appreciate it. xx

God you don't know how much shit you have til you move house! God knows where it's gonna go! X

So annoyed. Hate this place but can't save up for a deposit for a new place when the lease is up in march because that's moth mine as oakleys birthday and my MOT and tax need renewing that month. Urgh. Should have just stayed at home and spent that money on awesome things for me and Oakley :cry:

So annoyed. Hate this place but can't save up for a deposit for a new place when the lease is up in march because that's moth mine as oakleys birthday and my MOT and tax need renewing that month. Urgh. Should have just stayed at home and spent that money on awesome things for me and Oakley :cry:

:hugs:

Maybe ask if you could do a month rolling contract after the lease is up? We did it at our old place because we wanted to move but couldn't afford it straight away. Just means you only have to give 28days notice when you can afford to move xxx

I'm not sure if you could speak to the landlord and see if you could leave early if he finds a tenant sooner? Just explain it's not working out with your personally. I'm not sure whether you could keep the deposit though but if he can find someone I don't see there being a problem? Then maybe just move back home and save again that way or don't move back out for a while? x

Tbh i feel like such a bad mum. Earlier when we got in, we put Darcey in the lounge in her car seat and i didn't realise OH has already unstrapped her, i picked the seat up by the handle to move it and she fell forward and just face planted right onto the floor. It wasn't a big fall and it was on carpet, but she cried a little bit afterwards (nothing a MASSIVE) cuddle didn't help, but i feel bloody awful and i can't get the image of her laying face down on the floor out my head! So sad :(

TBH i feel so run down and i am only 25 weeks pregnant but at the same time all i can think about is housework, and re-decorationg, and buying baby clothes, buying everything i can see and then more housework! i wish i had a live-in maid to work for free, i think every pregnant women deserves one seeing as men can never get the job done properly! and TBH i also really cant wait until christmas, although we have spent so much money on presents for our baby girl i barely have anything to show for it! everything is so small and dear, but i suppose its better than a kick in the teeth right?

Tbh i feel like such a bad mum. Earlier when we got in, we put Darcey in the lounge in her car seat and i didn't realise OH has already unstrapped her, i picked the seat up by the handle to move it and she fell forward and just face planted right onto the floor. It wasn't a big fall and it was on carpet, but she cried a little bit afterwards (nothing a MASSIVE) cuddle didn't help, but i feel bloody awful and i can't get the image of her laying face down on the floor out my head! So sad :(

Don't worry, we all do something like this at some point. Oliver launched himself off the bed the other night :dohh: It was terrible, he hit the carpet with a thud and wouldn't stop crying, it was awful :nope: But whenever I tell people they've all got similar stories, I'm so careful with him now. xx

Tbh it's a bloody good thing I don't have a man atm cos I've missed so many pills this week. :rofl:

Tbh Im relieved I was about to kill my oh as I thought I had an std as I'm in agony down there:blush: but its thrush:haha:

Tbh I love my OH but sometimes I feel as though it would be easier taking care of Aubrii without him. He's been moody lately and all the small arguments we have are starting to get to me:( he doesn't help with her much anyway.... <-- (tbh) it makes me feel bad that I feel this way too.

Tbh I've been so stressed about money recently that I've broken out in big painful spots on my chin :( so yucky. Always happens when I'm stressed, wish maternity pay wasn't ending this month

Tbh I'm having a breakdown! Jason won't stop no matter what I do! Omg I'm about to lose it! I can't stop crying and just blah :cry:

Tbh I'm now a Pampered Chef Consultant...but I don't know enough people or have many friends so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to keep up with everyone on my team:\ tbh I'm stressed about money right noww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->