-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH i am really stressing out about money, especially now that its only 3 weeks to christmas! money has mysteriously disappeared from my bank account so we're going to the bank today to see what thats about... i hope its just a misunderstanding and not something serious like fraud!

TBH i am really stressing out about money, especially now that its only 3 weeks to christmas! money has mysteriously disappeared from my bank account so we're going to the bank today to see what thats about... i hope its just a misunderstanding and not something serious like fraud!

Uh-oh! I hope you get it sorted :hugs:

I'm also stressing about money.. we've just got a house so all our savings gone, a ton of legal fees to pay plus we need to kit the whole house out with everything so are buying furniture etc. at the minute, we've also just had to pay off my OH's credit card AND my driving test is in four weeks and I'm not ready so having to pay for tons of lessons each week which aren't cheap! Oh yeah and it's Christmas and haven't even started shopping! I have no idea how we're going to afford all of that :/

Not much to housing, about £400 to a loan company (we were going to be able to pay back but OH didn't get the money) council for my old accommodation which is around £300.. Ugh! :/ x

Not much to housing, about £400 to a loan company (we were going to be able to pay back but OH didn't get the money) council for my old accommodation which is around £300.. Ugh! :/ x

We got a £2,000 loan just before Julian was born to get last minute bits for him, pay off some rent etc. We've already paid 5 installments (pretty big ones!), but because of the interest rate, we still owe £3,500! We haven't even started to pay off the actual amount yet, and we physically can't afford to pay higher payments. So stressful.

Ugh hope you can sort it out soon! Can't wait for Christmas etc to end tbh! Need to start paying this off! x

We got a £2,000 loan just before Julian was born to get last minute bits for him, pay off some rent etc. We've already paid 5 installments (pretty big ones!), but because of the interest rate, we still owe £3,500! We haven't even started to pay off the actual amount yet, and we physically can't afford to pay higher payments. So stressful.

:hugs: that interest is ridiculous!

I'm sorry ladies, money worries are shit, especially with xmas around the corner and i still haven't bought any presents yet!

Don't worry too much hun that's not a massive amount of debt at all in the grand scheme of things, most people have much more than that! If you sit down and write a budget out for the next couple of months, you'll probably find you'll be able to pay off all of no problem and be debt-free. My OH had nearly £2000 on a credit that I wanted gone, so I wrote down a strict budget for everything we needed and we managed to pay it off within a few months. xx

TBH i felt like i was about to blow up and go on a rampage this morning! but after OH took our daughter out and they ARE still out, i have calmed down a lot today and i am at peace for now. it feels great to have time to myself to 'blow some steam' and calm down, even got all my housework done in the process! felt depressed, stressed and frustrated yesterday and today i feel at peace, calm and 'happy.' amazing what a few hours to yourself can do!

tbh I might be pregnant again...
I have an IUD too..

I'm so stressed right now. Mila and I are moving back in with my family until new years and my car just died and she has an ear infection so we're both tired and cranky and I just want my husband home.

Tbh, I have a toddler! The past week or so she's been walking all round the room! Where's my little newborn gone?

I have an IUD too..
What iud? And what symptoms? Cause I have the mirena and my OH thinks I might be pregnant again...I could be but I'm in denial so I still say no ha

Tbh I want to move! I have no friends here :nope: I'll miss my family so much but can't stay here :(

Tbh I wish I didnt have to 'force' OH to cwtch with me and I wish Christmas would hurry up!

TBH i am really contemplating another baby straight after i have our boy. If he were another girl, i'd be quite happy with the two. although because we already have a girl and soon to be a little boy, i feel a little guilty that i should give one of them a 'lifetime friend' if anyone knows what i mean? a sister is a girls best friend, and a brother is a boys best friend. but a sister and a brother clash, i feel like i should give one of them a best friend. although as much as i do want another baby after this one, we just afford three children right now and that breaks my heart otherwise i'd have as many as i could cope with:( x

I have an IUD too..
What iud? And what symptoms? Cause I have the mirena and my OH thinks I might be pregnant again...I could be but I'm in denial so I still say no ha

I have the mirena. I got SUPER nauseous like with Emilia, my boobs are sore, and I'm tired.. I got a positive test this morning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->