-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh I might be pregnant again...
I have an IUD too..
What iud? And what symptoms? Cause I have the mirena and my OH thinks I might be pregnant again...I could be but I'm in denial so I still say no ha

I have the mirena. I got SUPER nauseous like with Emilia, my boobs are sore, and I'm tired.. I got a positive test this morning....

Congratulations :) (again, if that's the result you were looking for) x

Tbh, I'm single again and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. Part of me is angry and heartbroken and the other part of me is happy and relieved. :wacko:

Tbh I hate being so skint, wish I either stayed at home or when back to work. :(

That's how iv been feeling. How long have you had it? I got it the end of september. Now I'm nervous... congrats tho

tbh I might be pregnant again...
I have an IUD too..
What iud? And what symptoms? Cause I have the mirena and my OH thinks I might be pregnant again...I could be but I'm in denial so I still say no ha

I have the mirena. I got SUPER nauseous like with Emilia, my boobs are sore, and I'm tired.. I got a positive test this morning....

Congratulations :) (again, if that's the result you were looking for) x

Went to the doctor this morning and I'm either really early in my pregnancy or miscarrying :(

Stupid IUD.

tbh i'm so sad. i get so excited when i get my period :dohh:

Tbh I tried jake on a tsp of rice cereal today, he was extremely excited to try it but still has to strong of a tongue reflex so looks like we're waiting a bit longer :)

Tbh I can't wait till me and my OH get our own house, we are living with my Mam atm and even though it is great having her here to help out I really just want our own wee family home just me, Sean and Kian :) hopefully we won't be on the waiting list for too long!

Need to start my xmas shopping!!!! Can't be bothered though! not feeling festive at all this year!

Tbh I'm excited its Aubriis first Christmas but I just want the major holidays to be over with:( soo stressed right now...

Tbh I'm so proud of my wee boy he now weighs 13.8 pounds and even though he a little bit small for his age he is well ahead of himself according to the midwife :) she was saying some of the things he is doing or what 5 to six months old just start learning and he's only 15 weeks! So proud of ky clever wee baba :D <3

Tbh Jason is army crawling! :D He's trying to hard to properly crawl but this is great! :)

WE HAVE A TOOTH!!! :happydance:
well kind of, it's just poking through atm :haha:

Tbh my OH is going out in town tomorrow night and I HATE it when he does, I always get all insecure and upset and paranoid :( I am really dreading tomorrow night cause I'm just going to be laying there awake wondering what he's up to. I'm such a hypocrite cause I happily go off into town now and then but then when he does I hate it so much, ugh never used to be like this pre-pregnancy :(

Need to start my xmas shopping!!!! Can't be bothered though! not feeling festive at all this year!

Haha I just did the whole lot on the internet in less than an hour! There's still wrapping paper laying around from last year so I can just relax and wait for it to turn up now! I hate going to the shops when it's so cold and busy.

TBH: im not losing anymore weight once i stopped breastfeeding:( Im eating good, and workout at least 2 times a week when i can but i still am 142lbs..i got to get back to my 110lbs...feels like its never gonna happen:(

Tbh my OH is going out in town tomorrow night and I HATE it when he does, I always get all insecure and upset and paranoid :( I am really dreading tomorrow night cause I'm just going to be laying there awake wondering what he's up to. I'm such a hypocrite cause I happily go off into town now and then but then when he does I hate it so much, ugh never used to be like this pre-pregnancy :(

I feel the same way. Whenever my OH goes out and im home with LO, I get so paranoid...i trust him beyond anything and know he would never do anything, but as soon as hes gone i wonder what hes doing. I think its because im so insecure with how i look post pregnancy... :/

I feel the same way. Whenever my OH goes out and im home with LO, I get so paranoid...i trust him beyond anything and know he would never do anything, but as soon as hes gone i wonder what hes doing. I think its because im so insecure with how i look post pregnancy... :/

I do trust my OH and know he wouldn't cheat but I hate the thought of girls coming up to him and trying it on, or him having a little flirt. Where I live town is always heaving with girls in tiny dresses and high heels on Saturday nights and obviously he's a bloke so he's gonna be looking. I never used to mind but since I've had a baby now and my body isn't what it used to be I do :( There's also always loads of people our age out and you always bump into people you know and I always get paranoid he'll bump into an ex and have a cosy catch-up. I know it all sounds stupid but I'm not going to stop worrying! xx

Tbh one in every two diapers I put on my baby leaks and gets pee all over his outfit! The weight on the diapers is 15 pounds and he is 13.9! Getting really annoyed I have over a 100 left in this Box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->