-*- teen tbh -*-

I'm so freaking tired. Mila is being a pain because of her allergies and neither of us is sleeping.

Tbh my OH is going out in town tomorrow night and I HATE it when he does, I always get all insecure and upset and paranoid :( I am really dreading tomorrow night cause I'm just going to be laying there awake wondering what he's up to. I'm such a hypocrite cause I happily go off into town now and then but then when he does I hate it so much, ugh never used to be like this pre-pregnancy :(

Need to start my xmas shopping!!!! Can't be bothered though! not feeling festive at all this year!

Haha I just did the whole lot on the internet in less than an hour! There's still wrapping paper laying around from last year so I can just relax and wait for it to turn up now! I hate going to the shops when it's so cold and busy.

I did mine online today aswell! only ordered from two different places so just got to wait now! glad that is over with!

I have SO much Christmas shopping to do... I've literally only bought like two things. :blush:

Tbh I feel like such a bad Mum :cry: just as I was putting Kian down on the changing mat he just went all ridged all of a sudden and jumped out of my hands and bumped the verry back of his head on the floor :( he only fell a little bit and the rest of his head got cushioned by the edge of the mat but he got a fright and burst out crying and so did I :cry: I feel like such a terrible mum I should have had a better hold of him especially since I know how wriggley he can be , I feel awful! :cry:

Tbh I feel like such a bad Mum :cry: just as I was putting Kian down on the changing mat he just went all ridged all of a sudden and jumped out of my hands and bumped the verry back of his head on the floor :( he only fell a little bit and the rest of his head got cushioned by the edge of the mat but he got a fright and burst out crying and so did I :cry: I feel like such a terrible mum I should have had a better hold of him especially since I know how wriggley he can be , I feel awful! :cry:

:hugs: Don't worry! You're not a bad mum, honest. Bet we've all got experience of something like this :hugs:

:hugs: Yeah we have all had incidents like this love, it's not your fault these things just happen and don't I know it.
When Michael was 6 months old I was leaving the hospital and I stood on an island in the road which had a covered manhole, I stood on it (sealed metal manhole) and it fell through. Michael was in my arms and I rent into the waist ripping toenails (summer so I had sandals and shorts) and shin skin and knees off, Michael was 2 inches off a lorry and his head hit the hard gravel. He escaped with a bad knock but I felt awful as, as soon as I fell he went flying. After he would cling to me and didn't want me lifting him for like a week.
I'm guessing there will be more knocks as they get bigger, hope your OK love :)

:hugs:

When Mila was 4 months old I put her in her bumbo on the table for a second while I got something out of the microwave and she rocked herself forwards and fell off of the table onto the floor and needed stitches. I felt terrible. Accidents happen hun and as far as they go yours wasn't terrible.

Don't feel bad! :hugs: Jason fell off our bed :/

Tbh I'm so stressed toady :cry: All Jason is doing is screaming and throwing tantrums because he crawls and gets into stuff he's not allowed :( I can feel his first tooth coming through more and more too so just want it to cut already! :( Blegh :(

TBH I am applying to go back to college in January for the August start and I cannot wait! although with a 2 year old and a six moth old plus course work, I hope to god that I can cope! x

Tbh Im starting to feel Christmay, slowly :haha: I just want it to hurry up already!

Tbh we just spent 170$ on christmas pictures....which was money we didn't really have:\ the catalog said 55$ photoshoot....they got us big time:(

Tbh we just spent 170$ on christmas pictures....which was money we didn't really have:\ the catalog said 55$ photoshoot....they got us big time:(

I'd have refused to pay! Can you complain over false advertising?

TBH, I just want December to be over already. It's already been a rough month and it's only going to get worse. Seraphina's first birthday is coming up and I'm not looking forward to it at all. :nope:

TBH OH and i got paid yesterday and i am desperately trying NOT to pay for everything in my amazon basket until AT LEAST monday, but its really difficult not to just do it! if i pay for them now, i'll end up spending the rest of our money or other crap other than xmas presents which we wont need and end up leaving us skint for the next two weeks, so im trying to hold off as long as i possibly can! the temptation is terrible:( x

TBH- two shootings this week occured in the US :cry: One on Tuesday at a shopping mall killing two and wounding one (could have been way worse but the suspects gun jammed). And then today one at an elementary school :cry: killing 18 children and 9 adults :cry: Feel so bad for the parents and for those poor innocent children :cry: How can someone be so cruel:nope:

Its pretty sad you cant even feel safe sending your children to school :nope:

^ Saw that on the news. OH and I were just saying, I have no idea what could possess someone to do that? Innocent people getting hurt is bad enough, but children? Must have been wrong in the head for a looong time. I was bathing Julian and getting him ready for bed earlier, and thought about it. Just looking in his eyes wondering how anyone could ever hurt babies/children like him. Urgh. Really gets me going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->