-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh a young guy just came to the door to deliver underlay and as soon as I opened the door Kian runs upto him and goes "Daddy!" ..... :dohh: this is becoming quite the embarrassing habit :shy: :haha:

Ps thanks ladies I'm chuffed! Baby is looking perfect aswel and the scan was so so clear we got to see little feet and toes and cute wee hands too <3

Tbh im am supposed to be getting a wisdom tooth removed today.... Yes today ... Friday the 13th.... :dohh:

Tbh Kian's latest one is "Awwhh your such a good boy Mummy!" :haha:

He's just hilarious atm :haha: his speech has just flourished so much since his second birthday back in August and now he's just a wee parrot and comes out with the funniest things on a daily basis haha , right wee character <3

Just thought I'd let yous know that tesco are doing a buy one get one free on their "cheeky bot" nappies just now , the packs depending on size are about 150 nappies in each pack and cost £30 so your really getting 300 or so nappies (again depending on size) for just £30! :thumbup:

Oh ps ive ordered these nappies before ( as there is no tesco where I live) and they are just as good , if not even better then the more expensive brands! I loved them for Kian! So ive ordered some for this little one in advance as its too good a deal to miss! :haha:

Just thought I'd let yous know that tesco are doing a buy one get one free on their "cheeky bot" nappies just now , the packs depending on size are about 150 nappies in each pack and cost £30 so your really getting 300 or so nappies (again depending on size) for just £30! :thumbup:

Oh ps ive ordered these nappies before ( as there is no tesco where I live) and they are just as good , if not even better then the more expensive brands! I loved them for Kian! So ive ordered some for this little one in advance as its too good a deal to miss! :haha:

I used those with Jason before he moved onto pull-ups and they were really good!

Goodness, Sarah. I can't believe you're already almost 30 weeks pregnant! Where does the time go??

^ haha I know it's unreal how fast this one has gone by! Can't wait till she is finally here :baby: <3

Tbh oh can be such an insensitive prick sometimes! :cry: making a heavily pregnant woman cry on Mother's Day of all days.... Thanks love! :thumbup:

Tbh I'm feeling pretty darn fed up... Going through a minefield trying to get imogen assessed for her behaviour, the letter from the paediatrician about her assessment has royally aggravated me... I know for a fact that there is something "out of the norm" with imogen as I have to deal with her meltdowns and headbutting every day, but seriously, "no clear words at all"? SHE WAS SAYING PEPPA AND YOU TRIED TO TELL ME SHE WAS SAYING TA TA" grr Then to top it all off me and OH have split up again :( it was my fault this time, but Im still pretty cut up about it... AND people keep being all like "it's not your fault" and I'm like... "erm... So if he leaves me it's not my fault... But if I leave him it's also not my fault?" I "gave the order" so to speak therefore it's my fault... I don't even know why... He was trying... And doing pretty well... We had a real nice time on valentines day... But he has been to hell and back with his mental health in the past year and I didn't think he was coping well in the relationship :( this is the 3rd time we've split up since October -_-

Aw I hope you're okay Sarah, my mam made me cry on my first Mother's Day so I was annoyed, then this Mother's Day Elodie was being so naughty and upset me! :haha: I think I have a curse about me lol.

Mummymana the assessment letter sounds rubbish! I would try and get them to change it in case she gets a diagnosis she hasn't got. I find a lot of people can't understand Elodie even though I think it's plain as day what she's saying haha. Also sorry about you and your oh splitting up :hugs:

Tbh I'm feeling pretty darn fed up... Going through a minefield trying to get imogen assessed for her behaviour, the letter from the paediatrician about her assessment has royally aggravated me... I know for a fact that there is something "out of the norm" with imogen as I have to deal with her meltdowns and headbutting every day, but seriously, "no clear words at all"? SHE WAS SAYING PEPPA AND YOU TRIED TO TELL ME SHE WAS SAYING TA TA" grr Then to top it all off me and OH have split up again :( it was my fault this time, but Im still pretty cut up about it... AND people keep being all like "it's not your fault" and I'm like... "erm... So if he leaves me it's not my fault... But if I leave him it's also not my fault?" I "gave the order" so to speak therefore it's my fault... I don't even know why... He was trying... And doing pretty well... We had a real nice time on valentines day... But he has been to hell and back with his mental health in the past year and I didn't think he was coping well in the relationship :( this is the 3rd time we've split up since October -_-

Yes I agree with feff.. Totally normal at that age for them to be saying stuff only we can interpret! My boy is 3 and still like it a lot and never been commented that he's behind at all. Hope you manage to get the right help for both of you :hugs:

Tbh Kian had started using the potty but he won't use it like a normal toddler... Instead he does the crab and hovers over it back to front just so he can pee standing up like daddy.... :haha: no matter how hard I try to get him to actually sit on it to pee he just refuses and then goes back to the way he likes doing it and laughs his wee head off :dohh: :haha:

Tbh Kian was counting his cars today and for some reason he wasn't counting them like "one , two, three..." Like he usually would he was just pointing and saying "one car" then pointing to the next "one car" ... The funny bit is that recently he's doesn't say the number one like "won" as you normally do he now says "Wan" so he's sitting there counting ALL his cars going "wan car.. Wan car.. Wan car...." :rofl: I know I know bad mummy! :dohh: but I couldnt help but silently giggle to myself :haha:

:haha: kian sounds so cute bless him! Don't feel bad I would (and have) laughed at my LO accidentally sounding rude. It's so cute when they just don't realise! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->