-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't believe how happy and nervous I am lol!

Me and my (now ex) partner split in October, after a long time of struggling with a lot of stress in our relationship, we clung on for as long as we could but in the end he decided he couldn't cope, and we separated. I was devastated at first but soon started feeling better, I no longer felt like I had to bear the burden of the responsibility of caring for him...

Well obviously I wasn't looking for anyone new, but I've somehow landed a date with an old friend on Tuesday, and I'm stupidly happy about it XD I'm so nervous though haha, I'm sure I will mess it up somehow :( I saw him like a week ago and I wasn't nervous then, so why am I nervous now?

I'm also really worried about telling my ex partner, I have no idea how to go about that :/

Sorry had to get that all out xD

Oh MummyMana how fun will that be! I wouldn't bother telling your ex until if and when it becomes serious. Don't be too nervous! A little bit of nerves is good, it means you're human ;) but don't let it take over and ruin it!

Tbh I'm so nervous :( Elodie's dad is having her for the first time on his own on Thursday. Only for half hour but I'm already scared haha. Plus I'm really nervous to start work! I haven't even got a start date yet and the thought makes me all sweaty :haha: let's hope I can handle the 12 hour shifts, eek!

Ooh that is nerve wracking! I hope you manage to settle back into work easily :) and I'm sure Elodies dad will be able to cope even for just half hour :) my advice for that one would be even if you are worried, act as though you trust him, Thatcham he's more likely to tell you if he does struggle :)

Thankyou for the advice on the date :) this may sound daft but tbh I have no idea what's supposed to happen on a date XD we are getting nandos then going to the cinema, my best friend is having imogen for the day at mine so it won't be to disruptive for her but I'm sure I'm still gonna worry about her as well!

I can't believe how dead it is in here. That's so upsetting. TP used to be THE place. What can we do to get this forum more active?!

I can't believe how dead it is in here. That's so upsetting. TP used to be THE place. What can we do to get this forum more active?!

I wholeheartedly agree. I think most of us have wandered off elsewhere on the forum. I have been in WTT forever and now TTC, so all of my posts and stuff are relevant to that. Plus, I'm not even a teen anymore. :haha: We're going to have to do some brainstorming to get us all back here. :)

I know! I remember how busy Teen Pregnancy/Parenting was when I was pregnant with my first in 2011/2012!

It seems to have it's up and downs doesn't it? I think this site isn't well known so teenagers don't really think to look for forums never mind teen pregnancy ones x

It's a shame isn't it :/ I know the teen section really helped me when I was a slightly nervous teen mummy to be! And would benefit so many young mothers or mothers to be out there who can very easily feel all alone sometimes, would be great if the site did more advertising! I mean even with the pregnancy packs you get here in the UK they advertise a bunch and have leaflets and that even a wee card in them packs would make many more ladies aware of the site!

It used to be busy all the time, always new threads to read daily! I used to Google 'Teen pregnancy forums' when I was first pregnant :dohh:

Teen pregnancy section really helped me A LOT when i was pregnant! Even just that little bit of browsing and replying to threads every day made me feel so much less isolated as i knew literally no other pregnant girls my age, it really made a massive difference and im so glad i found it. Not quite sure how i did find it though, think i probably used google too lol x

I think that's a really good idea to put info about this forum in packs like Emma's diary and things!

Yeah I think I googled pregnancy forum and found the teen section lol! X

Tbh Kian found a bit of cotton wool and is running round the house going "ahhh a wittle (aka little) cloud!" :haha:

And also I am finally finding out if this little one is a boy or girl tomorrow! :happydance:

Oh how could I forget the best one! .....

Tbh my best friend from school gave birth to a beautifully healthy baby girl the other night.... The thing is she didn't even know she was pregnant! :dohh: :haha: how unreal is that!? I'm still in shock tbh! But mummy and baby are both doing great! Such a wee blessing :flower:

That happened to someone I know recently too Sarah! She went in with extreme back pain, came out with a little boy :haha: how can you not know?! I hope your scan goes well, can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or boy! :flower:

Tbh Kian found a bit of cotton wool and is running round the house going "ahhh a wittle (aka little) cloud!" :haha:

And also I am finally finding out if this little one is a boy or girl tomorrow! :happydance:

Wow, how exciting! Be sure to update us :) I'm guessing :pink: xx

Oh and I know a girl who only found out at 36 weeks, I still don't understand how you can't know.. I didn't show that much but the movement I felt from Oliver kicking and turning etc was unreal, but it does happen! x

Kian is going to have a little sister! :pink: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back