Tesco blue tests?!?

Good luck I got my best lines on an OPK when I was pregnant :shrug:

Just did HPT with half hour hold and its white :( no second line at all!

Will try again in the morning, but looks like I'm out :(

Don't get your hopes dashed yet. A half hour hold isn't usually long enough to get a line when you're early on! Good luck!

Thank you all! I did another test at 4am this morning, something was catching my eye but can't pick it up on the camera at all :(

I researched the tests which I should of done before and they have bad reviews just wanted next day delivery lol! But I think I'm trying to find excuses!!
Will keep testing in the morning and update you all! Xxx

You can hardly see it when inverted! I think it's a no from me :(

Attachments

• IMG_4059.jpg
    IMG_4059.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 27
After looking further, these are the reviews I have found! Most definately not looking reliable!

Attachments

• IMG_4080.jpg
    IMG_4080.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 34
So I popped into my local Tesco's- only tests are my original but picked them up! Line was there straight away, although the colour took ages to go down! The photos are taken in time limit and took out of case once dried!

What do you think? Hasn't got any darker since Tuesday? Xxx

This is a wee with about an hour hold at 4.30 pm

The inverts show a thin line when out of the case but looks thicker when in the case? X

Attachments

• IMG_4097.jpg
    IMG_4097.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4096.jpg
    IMG_4096.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4099.jpg
    IMG_4099.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4098.jpg
    IMG_4098.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 22
Can definitely see the line, hopefully it darkens up!!

I'm thinking of trying the clear blue digital so I can see a clear yes or no, or would it not show with that faint line?

I'm pretty sure a digi has a sensitivity of 25miu, maybe wait a couple of days if you can

Ok thank you, I am away until Wednesday so will wait until then!
Thanks

This is it now its dried

Attachments

• IMG_4103.jpg
    IMG_4103.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 62
I'm not sure if that's an evap or not hun the uncertainty would drive me mad sorry ur going thru this if it was me I'd try a frer if u can't get one a digital wouldn't hurt xx

I agree, I think they look like evaps, they are drying very thin but blue! I think iv been unlucky with the Tesco tests! Will invent in a frer clearblue mid week! Hope I get an answer then! Xxxx

Let me just tell you I had a NIGHTMARE with tesco blue dye tests a while ago. Giving me faint positives and I was not pregnant. I'm gonna try and find some pictures of them and share! They are totally not reliable. I'd say not to trust at all sorry x

Let me just tell you I had a NIGHTMARE with tesco blue dye tests a while ago. Giving me faint positives and I was not pregnant. I'm gonna try and find some pictures of them and share! They are totally not reliable. I'd say not to trust at all sorry x

I have no idea why tesco changed from pink to blue 😕 They used to be really good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->