Tesco blue tests?!?

This is it when dried!
Refusing to buy any more tests, this is playing on my mind so much!!

Attachments

• IMG_4182.jpg
    IMG_4182.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 66
Oh good luck! It does seem strange that you would have so many evaps (I personally don't think they are evaps after that many). Hope all goes well at your doctors appointment!

Thank you, just seems very confusing!
Thank you, not quite sure if they do blood tests in the UK, my friend who is a nurse said they will!
Hopefully I will get a straight yes or no!
When I was pregnant with my DS I found out when I was 6 weeks pregnant so I had a dark line with him!
Didn't go through any of these faint lines!!!
I have to give it to all of you amazing ladies who are TTC, such a draining process!
I have become so obsessed!!! Xxx

i don't believe that one person could have that many evaps so I think something is going on. I know you've been put off tesco blue dye tests but I only used them with my son who is now currently smearing toast all over his mouth and they were obviously genuine positives (also from 2015) so I'd say they were reliable

i don't believe that one person could have that many evaps so I think something is going on. I know you've been put off tesco blue dye tests but I only used them with my son who is now currently smearing toast all over his mouth and they were obviously genuine positives (also from 2015) so I'd say they were reliable

Thank you :) it does seem too unlucky to have evaps on so many tests!
Your son sounds very sweet! How old is he now? Sounds like something my son does! Xx

They all can't be evaps??? Dr will do a beta test on Wed for you x

I did the crap internet cheapies again this morning- when I was using them before they literally didn't even have an indent, they were white and no line visible with any light or torch lol!

So I have done 2 today and there is a line- the slightest line but it's 100% there.
All I can think is I'm a lot earlier than I think which is why I'm getting faint lines? Or there is something else going on! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4208.jpg
    IMG_4208.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 49
Sainsbury's test - blue again and line again!!

Attachments

• IMG_4228.jpg
    IMG_4228.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4224.jpg
    IMG_4224.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 41
?

Attachments

• IMG_4231.JPG
    IMG_4231.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
Wow don't know what to say! Those lines aren't in the right place. How bizzare !

Wow don't know what to say! Those lines aren't in the right place. How bizzare !

I know, I either have the worst luck with tests at the moment or there's something wrong!

That last blue one looks like an evap it's too thin. When do you have the docs for ur betas? I see something faint on the cheapies. Ur head must be wrecked love hope u get some answers xx

Yes seems to be drying thin the same as the Tescos, its all so confusing!
I'm going to the drs tomorrow, so will hopefully get an answer soon! Xxx

It's thin but it's blue!!! Not sure it's an evap... can you try another frer ? U poor thing how frustrating!

It's thin but it's blue!!! Not sure it's an evap... can you try another frer ? U poor thing how frustrating!

My aim was to buy them today, but Sainsbury's only sold their own or clear blue :(
Going to see what happens in the drs tomorrow- not sure whether they will test with urine. If not I will probably end up making a trip to Asda to buy frer! X

Tried free today- wanted to show dr what I'm getting!
If this is an evap then I am never testing with many brands ever again!!

Photos don't do it any justice! It is 100% pink and 100% there

Attachments

• IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads