Tesco blue tests?!?

Good luck for the digital. The line looks good. :)

Thank you ladies, will get a digi tomorrow :) to do on Sunday xxxx

Did the digi and it has said not pregnant!
Arghhh

I'm so confused u got a good strong line on a frer that has a sensitivity of 100miu and a neg on a digital which are like 50miu I'm sure. How frustrating. They defo need to do ur bloods to see what's going on. I thought u would have gotten a + digi by now :hugs: have you tried an early detection frer? They do packs of 2 in boots for around £10 xxx

Ordered them from amazon too, just managed to get the smallest amount of urine and have a very faint line.
Will try again in a few hours or in the morning.
I'm guessing I had a chemical and these are left over hormones! X

Gosh iv spent a fortune, could of gone for an early scan privately :shrug:
I have one digi and one frer left.
Going to really try and hold out until Tuesday! Which of course will be so hard! :(
Xx

Attachments

• IMG_4359.jpg
    IMG_4359.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 83
I see it but by now it would be a lot darker, I'm not seeing any progression. I'm sorry Hun I'm leaning more towards chemical :( hope I'm wrong!

You see I'm thinking it must be a chemical too, I bled 2 weeks ago and haven't since, so I'm confused to why I got such a dark line! Its very strange!
I'm wondering whether PCOS can lead to false positives?
If I'm still getting them on Tuesday I will go in for a check! Xxx

I see it! I think it is possible you may be experiencing implantation bleeding. I thought it only occurred at implantation but my doctor enlightened me after some bleeding I had at 4 weeks that sometimes when the baby burrows deeper into your lining it will cause some light bleeding.

I see it! I think it is possible you may be experiencing implantation bleeding. I thought it only occurred at implantation but my doctor enlightened me after some bleeding I had at 4 weeks that sometimes when the baby burrows deeper into your lining it will cause some light bleeding.

Ok thank you :)
I had the bleeding about 2 weeks ago now, haven't bled since. Just doesn't make sense why the tests haven't got darker, and if it is a chemical why I haven't bled with the loss, unless it would come after? Xx

The only thing that can shed some light onto this situation would be to get. Beta hcg draw and repeat in 48 hours. Maybe it isn't a chemical but rather a slow rising hcg which often (always exceptions but) indicates a non viable pregnancy. By now the line should be quite dark, showing nice progression. Not sure what's going on but I think your dr shouldbe Adament about doing a beta.

The only thing that can shed some light onto this situation would be to get. Beta hcg draw and repeat in 48 hours. Maybe it isn't a chemical but rather a slow rising hcg which often (always exceptions but) indicates a non viable pregnancy. By now the line should be quite dark, showing nice progression. Not sure what's going on but I think your dr shouldbe Adament about doing a beta.

Thank you for your advice, I will definitely be requesting bloods again.
This is my frer this morning, still pink but definitely a lot fainter than the one step test.

:(

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpg
    IMG_4394.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4388.jpg
    IMG_4388.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 46
Agree today's test is very clear, could you just be much much early than you think?

This is a comparison of the 3 middle being yesterdays top being yesterday's.

The only thing I can think with the darker one is how yellow it is now, I'm thinking as I have a bad cough I'm drinking loads including overnight so whether my urine is more diluted.

I haven't DTD for about 3/4 due to boyfriend being away with work and other things- so that's what is confusing me too! Xx

Thanks all for the positive word xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4397.jpg
    IMG_4397.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 46
What are the dates of those 3 frers? How many days ago were they

Left is today, middle was yesterday and yellow (right) was Thursday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads