Tesco blue tests?!?

Thanks guys, feeling nervous! But still don't believe its real!
This is a better photo out of the car!

Attachments

• IMG_4321.JPG
    IMG_4321.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 87
is that the early one?

Its the first response one step- no idea if they are the early ones or not! Xxx

Just did my research- had no idea there were different types of first response! Apparently these ones aren't very sensitive, so it's strange how the other ones haven't been that dark! Hmm

I didn't think it was the 6 days sooner one, I want to say it's either 25 other 50miu? Very good line x

That HAS to be positive! Have you been to the doctors yet? I think congratulations are in order!

They are 100 miu, I've brought them as well instead of the early ones!

Yay!! Congratulations I was sure those Tesco tests were real!!!

Went to the dr she refused to do a test and said if I miss my next period to go back? She wasn't much help at all!

Thanks ladies, the confusion continue lol!
Xxx

Went to the dr she refused to do a test and said if I miss my next period to go back? She wasn't much help at all!

Thanks ladies, the confusion continue lol!
Xxx

I would be speaking to another doctor! How awful! Can u not book an app with the midwife? Where I live u do one positive test and book a midwife app from there. That frer is 100 percent positive. Then explain to the mw about ur test confusion in recent weeks and ur not sure how far on you are and she would maybe do ur hcg levels or a scan. Xx

Thanks, that's a good idea! Although I don't like my local midwife :( she missed I had pre-eclampsia, thinking of going to the early pregnancy unit with the hope they will help me :)

Thanks so much! Xxxx

Thanks, that's a good idea! Although I don't like my local midwife :( she missed I had pre-eclampsia, thinking of going to the early pregnancy unit with the hope they will help me :)

Thanks so much! Xxxx

It's the early pregnancy unit that done my hcg levels. Just don't take no for an answer. Good luck xx

I have ordered the first repsonse early tests to do tomorrow but I have done clear blue plus today, the line is very faint again :( it was there straight away but man this is so cruel!

Didn't end up going down the unit today, will go down on my day off Tuesday!

Attachments

• IMG_4332.jpg
    IMG_4332.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 60
I would probably do a digi at this point ... Looking good though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->