• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I just realized that when I was talking about BD'ing every day it was the perfect time to use this:

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

Better late than never ;) :haha::rofl:

Hopin - there aren't many times when I wish this for people but....

I hope the ugly WITCH shows up soon!!!!! Come on witch!!!!!!!!
:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

Haha Thanks Grateful, it's nice to switch things up a little lol

I agree grateful BRING ON THAT WITCH for hopin!

I got sick this morning hmmmmm another stomach bug or possible m/s. I'm only 8dpo so I highly doubt m/s but a girl can dream right? If not then this flu seriously needs to get the F out of town lol!!! I may or may not pee on a stick tomorrow ;) I guess it depends on what the day brings.

Lei- I can't wait to hear about your appointment, gl sunshine!

I have my progesterone test on V-Day, I'm confident I O'd, but I'm not symptom spotting/obsessing during this 2ww as there's only 1 chance that the :spermy: :arrow: egg.

momof1 thanks dear!!! And if you DO break down and POAS, just remember it's SUPER early and don't get discouraged if it's a bfn. With saying that, you better let us know if you decide to!! I'm sorry you weren't feeling well this morning :cry: not cool. Hope you are feeling better soon.

lune Nothing like finding out if you O'd on the day of love! haha! <3 Not much longer until you test! :happydance:

on second thought momof1, I DON'T hope you feel better soon. I hope you just get more and more sick every day and then get a :bfp: and you can celebrate getting sick because it's m/s! :D :D :D

Well looks like I won't be testing early. The nausea came with vomiting, diarrhea and fever so no early m/s over here ugh I'm so sick of the flu going through our home :(. I hope everyone else is have a better healthier day today!

Well, crap. That's not the kind of sickness I was wishing for you. Feel better soon, friend <3 :hugs:

Feel better soon Momof1!!! I'm with ya and working from home sick today again. No fun....

:hugs:

Hello my lovely ladies! :)
Sorry it took so long to post, after my appt i came home & went on a major cleaning spree before my girls get home from school :). The appointment went well & I got the okay to BD :happydance: (even if she didn't okay it I was going to lol)

I go back to work tomorrow & I'm so not looking forward to it cause I know im gonna be super sore.

Hope everyone is having a great day & momof1 I hope you get to feeling better hun! :hugs:

Thank you everyone! I was really hoping it was early m/s but as soon as the fever hit I knew........FLU.....ugh!!
Lei I'm so happy that everything went well now go get busy and have some sweet "baby making" love........ :haha:

hope you feel better soon momof1

lei that's great news you can bd again :)

omg feeling horribly pessimistic today. must stop being so negative!

Momof1: If you want to symptom spot, pregnancy can weaken your immune system which may or may not be why you got the flu ;) Juuuuust sayinnn....

Lei: So glad you got the okay to BD! Lets rock this Valentines Day! <3 <3 :bunny: :sex: :bunny: <3 <3

Sooooo we might have a problem here...
My postpartum bleeding dwindled down around 3 weeks to almost nothing. It was almost completely done. Then about a week ago it came back, full force bright red and as heavy as a regular menstrual period. It's continued this whole week and I have cramping but mostly only on the left side. I called my doctor and she said I should come in. Unfortunately she isn't in until Thursday, but I'll be going to see her at 12:45 to figure this out. It's not normal lol... And I'd like to get back to lovey-dovey time with OH. It's been a looooong time since we've DTD and he's getting on my nerves about it :haha: I was able to "satisfy his needs" about a week and a half ago, but that really isn't my favorite thing to do and I'd much rather have it all be mutual lol.

Sooooo we might have a problem here...
My postpartum bleeding dwindled down around 3 weeks to almost nothing. It was almost completely done. Then about a week ago it came back, full force bright red and as heavy as a regular menstrual period. It's continued this whole week and I have cramping but mostly only on the left side. I called my doctor and she said I should come in. Unfortunately she isn't in until Thursday, but I'll be going to see her at 12:45 to figure this out. It's not normal lol... And I'd like to get back to lovey-dovey time with OH. It's been a looooong time since we've DTD and he's getting on my nerves about it :haha: I was able to "satisfy his needs" about a week and a half ago, but that really isn't my favorite thing to do and I'd much rather have it all be mutual lol.

Oh no! I hope everything is ok! Please let us know how your appointment went!

AFM: I think I am losing my mind. If I didnt know better I'd say I am pregnant again, but it is way too early for that! I again have this increased amount of saliva and queasiness.

With the last pregnancy those two were my symptoms as well. Ugh I wonder if I am just making this up because I want it so much. This is crazy.

I poas and of course it was negative. MC was on Jan 17th, so 3 1/2 weeks ago! We had unprotected sex a couple of times....if my OPK were right I ovulated 5 days ago. Well, I am going in for a blood test Friday. Wouldnt it be too funny if the Doctor said "Well you're not at 0, you're at 54..." ahh dreaming.. :dust:

Hi Ladies!!

Welcome Luna!

Glad everything is going well for you Lei!

I'm with Jenna, Momof1. I've heard a lot of women say that they noticed they got sick easier before they found out they were pregnant. I'm sure you would have settled for a stuffy nose rather than what you actually have, but eh :shrug:

Hope what you've got going on gets solved soon Jenna! FX'd for an easy fix :)

Allika: Sounds like interesting symptoms...it'll be interesting to see what your HCG level will be...

Grateful: Sorry you're sick :( Hopefully everyone's germs start going away soon

Hopin, you're uber funny lady, lol.

AFM: Started my injections last night, wasn't as bad as I thought. It's definitely a mind over matter idea, thought I was putting pressure of the syringe to inject, looked down, it didn't move a bit. I had to giggle at myself. My fiance had to run from the room when I was getting ready to poke, what a wuss, lol. Next U/S on the 15th with bloodwork.

Good luck to everyone!! FX'd for some happy news from everyone no matter what it is :)

Allika, I think no matter what you'll be getting good news on Friday. Either your levels are 0 and you can get the ball rolling again, OR your instincts will be right and they'll have shot up! Sounds like a win win to me!

Anmlz, everyone always says "It wasn't as bad as I thought." When they start injections :haha: Glad its easy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->