Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi ladies, can I join you this month? We've been ttc for 2 years now, I've been diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve last year when i was 36. He's got great counts. chemical preg June 2012, m/c nov 2012 and this month we're doing IUI, next few months after IVf.

I just want a viable pregnancy. I'm so tired of waiting, I wanted 4 kids and feel that my window is closing. I'll take anything! This IUI they'll track O with u/s and do a trigger shot. Has anyone else had success with iui and if so, did you do any drugs with it to help? I can't do chlomid because then they won't do IVf the the next few months. But I was hoping there was something else that might help with ovulation while in an iui cycle. Thanks!!!

Hi ladies, can I join you this month? We've been ttc for 2 years now, I've been diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve last year when i was 36. He's got great counts. chemical preg June 2012, m/c nov 2012 and this month we're doing IUI, next few months after IVf.

I just want a viable pregnancy. I'm so tired of waiting, I wanted 4 kids and feel that my window is closing. I'll take anything! This IUI they'll track O with u/s and do a trigger shot. Has anyone else had success with iui and if so, did you do any drugs with it to help? I can't do chlomid because then they won't do IVf the the next few months. But I was hoping there was something else that might help with ovulation while in an iui cycle. Thanks!!!

Welcome!! We are glad to have you! Have you tried Femara, or would that interfere with the IVF?

Hey Lei - Here is somethin' for ya!!!! On another thread I am on...there is a lady who has had 11 failed IUI's and has an IVF scheduled for April. They stopped all meds this month and are using nothing. Guess what? She just got a BFP today! Funny how that happens right when they stop trying for a minute.........

hmmmmmm.............................................:haha:

Thought you would appreciate that tidbit.

I love the song "gettin jiggy with it". Will smith....pure perfection! Lol

GRATEFUL- that does make me feel better!! As should it to anyone!!! my mom said they tried with my older brother for 3 years & after she gave up & was okay with the fact that they may never have kids.. she got pregnant.. She always tells me not to worry about it & for once I am finally gonna leave it in gods hands.

2have welcome, dear. I totally know where you are. I've had 1 chem preg and right now am waiting on AF to show post D&C so I'm with you...big :hugs: to you. Let me know the upcoming dates you have and I'll add you to the front page!! :D

OK LADIES why on earth hasn't AF shown yet?? I'm so annoyed. It's been almost a month (01/17) since I had the D&C. I really wish she'd show up. I'm tired of waiting for this time to pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK rant over. :D

He thinks anything would work. Like I can just flip the on switch lol. The other night I woke up and rolled over and he just jumped right on me! I was like "Uhm, no? I'm sleeping.." Guys are so weird lol.

A friend of mine got pregnant after 10 years of trying when she took 6 months of clomid 150mg, she got pregnant on month 7. The 2 years later the same exact thing. And 2 years later the same thing for a THIRD time.

Hopin - I googled how long it normally takes to get your AF after a D&C and it seems like most people said they got theirs anywhere from 1.5 weeks to 6 weeks after the D&C. So the witch should be there soon!!! Maybe she will come by this weekend!

:witch::witch::witch::witch:

2have welcome, dear. I totally know where you are. I've had 1 chem preg and right now am waiting on AF to show post D&C so I'm with you...big :hugs: to you. Let me know the upcoming dates you have and I'll add you to the front page!! :D

OK LADIES why on earth hasn't AF shown yet?? I'm so annoyed. It's been almost a month (01/17) since I had the D&C. I really wish she'd show up. I'm tired of waiting for this time to pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK rant over. :D

Hun have you called your FS to see what could be delaying it?? I bet its not fun to actually await her arrival & then She wants to hide! That :witch: is so inconsiderate

so I was reading on Google!!! (big mistake) lol.. well actually I was googleing about me bleeding after the laperoscopy & then things came up about having sex. Alot of women said it boosts the chances of fertility (hmmmm) but then again if I had endo & they cleared it out that would make sense. I wonder if its the same if they didnt find anything. I think I am reading ahead of myself again lol :haha:

Jenna- Men I swear!!! DH will just stand there naked looking at me.. im like wtf lmao!

Thanks ladies - Grateful - naturally I wouldn't be one of those ladies that would catch her after only 1.5 weeks right?! ;)

Lei, I haven't asked, maybe I will give it another week or so and if she still hasn't showed, give them a call! You're right, usually we're wishing for her not to show & then she shows, and now I'm wishing for her to show & she's hiding. oye! P.S. Google is evil! Although I'm on it constantly! I always tell DH, before Google we had to actually know stuff. Now we just look it up and 1/2 of it is accurate! LOL

Lei- I think when they do it and find nothing they clean you out !! My friend had one they found nothing then the cycle after bam she was pregnant !!! She had being trying 4 years prior !! Xxx

I'm jealous ladies I wish my man jumped me more often in the sack :haha:

Hopin- I'm praying your AF comes soon ugh I bet this is worse then a tww, sorry hun :(

Lei- I have definitely heard that it increases your chances fxed!

Jenna- I <3 you, thanks got the inspiration and please send some of your mans sex drive over to my man :haha:

Welcome 2HAVE! I did my first iui this month and find out Monday if it worked so hopefully ill have a success story to share with you after that ;). I am on injectables this cycle for my fertility meds and LOVE THEM! So much better than clomid (I think). Is this your first iui? Do you have any children now? Gl hun sending baby dust your way!

So flu is gone WOO HOO tomorrow I will be 10 dpiui so...... Yup I think ill test....... I know it's early but if I was, how romantic to able to tell OH on Valentines day, we will see fxed!

Jenna- I meant to say "thanks FOR the inspiration" not "got" lol damn phone!

momof1 I know I'm supposed to say "hold out don't test" but I'm a poas-a-holic (I might technically need professional help for that addiction) so I'm secrety (or I guess not so secretly) really excited that you're testing early!! :rofl:

I'm back as well! I will be testing on 2/19/13. I am on my 3rd round of Femara, and we have upped the dosage to 5mg. I also have lost 10lbs! I'm hoping that helps my chances too!

Oh, and I have been catching up on the last thread, so far I've only made it to pg 285 and I have even skipped alot! Geez, so I need updated BADLY!!!!

Lei: Lmao!! OH does that too!!! I'm like "What?! I'm cleaning go away!"

Momof1: Please, take some of his sex drive for your DH! You can steal half of it and we'll still have plenty. I'm also supposed to try and convince you to not test but this thread needs a little boost of excitement so let's give it a try!! And if negative, its still very early!

Wow, another tester on my birthday!! I think it'll be a good birthday for me this year ;) :bfp:

I had my consultation for my wisdom teeth today. Somehow there was only one opening before my insurance runs out and after that there isn't any until May so God was keeping that open for me! But the anesthesia won't be covered.... HOWEVER my mom said she'd pay for it as a late birthday present :D so I don't have to be awake for it! Thank God!!! I feel much better about having this done!

Welcome!! We are glad to have you! Have you tried Femara, or would that interfere with the IVF?

Hi Grateful, I haven't tried Femera but if we end up doing IUI I will ask about it-thank you. I don't know if it would interfere but I'll ask the doctor. I just got off the phone with the fc, the IUI nurse was REALLY grumpy. I wanted to do IUI this month and IVF next month and she said no, you can't do both and passed me to the IVF nurse. I don't see why we can't try one and then another. I guess I'm doing IVF. My OH goes away March 22-30 which is square in the middle o retrieval so the nurse will ask if I can take the pill just one more week in order to get the timing to work out. If it doesn't, i'm going to push for IUI and then do IVF next month, as we'd planned (and then ask why that nurse was such a grump).

Grateful, When in your cycle did you take it?

Hopin- :rofl: you crack me up ha ha ha
Jenna- God was definitely in your favor on that one GL with the procedure ouch......

LDizzy- YAY YOUR BACK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->