• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Grateful Are you back at work today? How are you feeling? I've been meaning to ask you, have you told the world that you're pregnant yet?! I know you were waiting until the 2nd tri to tell everyone, besides your immediate family, so have you? I bet you're so excited!!! I know I am for you <3

anmlz I'm so glad everything went well for you!! Can't wait to see how things are looking Friday. I'm SO like your fiance when it comes to blood. Anytime I have to go get bloodwork done, I have to look the other way. I could NOT be a nurse or doctor! I watch Grey's Anatomy but even then I have to look away. I'm such a pansy lol.

momof1 How are you feeling hun? Are you going to POAS or wait?

Lei I hope your first day back at work today goes well and that you're not as sore as you were anticipating <3

Luna What's got you down, hun?

JennaOh no!!! Did the doctor's office have any ideas as to what's going on? And how is Draven doing?

I hope everyone else is feeling good, I am so so excited for all of the testing we have coming up!!!!! I just cannot wait, I hope hope hope it's a :bfp: month of love!!!!

Hopin- I must say I would MUCH rather be at home right now lol! 6 days off wasn't long enough for me lol. I am okay though for now & actually just took some ibuprofen before the pain actually sets it.

Jenna- I hope everything is okay hun :hugs: Tell OH to be patient dang it lol!

I have a question which doesn't pertain to TTC but good gracious its driving me crazy!
So since I was on heavy pain meds for the last week I have not been able to go potty. I get the urge but when I try & go its not really anything.. Do ya'll know of anything that I can take other than a laxative to go because my stomach is starting to hurt. I cant tell if its poopy cramps lol or ovulating pain.

So I just POAS and there was a slight line there so I think the trigger is almost gone! I am 5dpiui. I go to talk to the FS on Friday about what to do if this cycle doesn't work. I'm dreading that talk. So depressing! Especially before I even take my beta but oh well.

So I just POAS and there was a slight line there so I think the trigger is almost gone! I am 5dpiui. I go to talk to the FS on Friday about what to do if this cycle doesn't work. I'm dreading that talk. So depressing! Especially before I even take my beta but oh well.

Praying for the best hun :hugs:

In the most whiny voice ever....I so wish you were going to have an IUI this month Lei!! :'(

I know!! Now that I think about it I wish I would have but what can a girl do! I think the thing that scared me the most was all that money being lost if we didnt get a :bfp: I hate the feeling of failing =(

Hey found this thread again lol !!!!

Lei- you not TTc anymore ? X

Am good thanks gearing up for an iui next cycle not very optimistic tho my husband got his first ever SA last week and count -120mil speed-55% but his morph is only 5% so there think this is why I might be having chemicals :( so if these iuis don't work onto ivf/icsi in may/June :(

Yeah you need a break ! It's so stressful TTC I think if we had a break it would make me more stressed will you do t iui when your ready again x

Grateful Are you back at work today? How are you feeling? I've been meaning to ask you, have you told the world that you're pregnant yet?! I know you were waiting until the 2nd tri to tell everyone, besides your immediate family, so have you? I bet you're so excited!!! I know I am for you <3

Thanks Hopin :flower: I am back at work today but feeling about the same. Can't wait to feel better.

I haven't told everyone yet, but am just sort of telling people as it comes up. Pretty much all of my friends know now. I did post a little thing on my facebook the other day so most everyone will know. I am excited and time seems to be going quite fast. Still doesn't seem real. Thank you for being excited for me. That means A LOT!!!! :hugs:

Momof1: She didn't say. I just asked if it was normal or if I should make an appointment and she said to make one. So we'll see what she has to say tomorrow hopefully its nothing bad. Draven is great, minus the fact that his sleeping schedule is still backwards. Dead asleep all day, wide awake all night. Just waiting for that to resolve itself lol.

Lei: He's driving me crazy with his sexual remarks lately lol. He wont stoppppp! Every time I walk by him he grabs my butt or boobs or asks to get jiggy with it. I'm sure my sister is getting sick of hearing it too lol. Ugh, men... But anyways, try milk of magnesia. Works like a charm.

Am good thanks gearing up for an iui next cycle not very optimistic tho my husband got his first ever SA last week and count -120mil speed-55% but his morph is only 5% so there think this is why I might be having chemicals :( so if these iuis don't work onto ivf/icsi in may/June :(

Hi Betty - just wanted to give you a ray of hope here...my husband had a morphology of 3% on his first SA. He stopped drinking, ate better, etc and about 6 months later his morphology improved to 6% (still below normal). I read a study that men eating walnuts appears to improve SA stats. So after he got his 6% morphology I bought him a big bag of walnuts. He ate them...and 2 months later we got our first ever BFP on Femara. I like to think the walnuts helped! But either way....we got a sticky BFP even with lower than normal morphology. Just thought I would share! Try the walnuts too :haha:

Thanks him yeah he's eats really good he doesn't drink maybe 1-2 can on a Saturday he only drinks water or tea no pop or coffee:/

Will try the walnuts lol!!! We think it could be due too when he got crushed out in afgan ! Maybe
We thought it was me with the problem but I've being checked and am fine it defo him :( blah!! Gunna get him taking zinc and stuff aswell :) x

bettybee- there are alot of things that can help with that :) I heard about the walnuts as well.
It was mroe for DH because was so stressed & blameing himself for it. We plan to keep it as simple as possible until summer time.. then we will do IUI :)
Also ginseng helps!! DH took some for 3 months & it improved his count, morphology & all that fun jazz dramatically. GL hun!

Jenna- i litterally laughed out loud!!! Does he think by telling you "lets get jiggy" is going to make you in the mood lmao! My daughters dad used to tell me.. "you ready" ... I would just laugh lmao.

Did he have a good count and stuff aswell ?? X

no his count was low but everything else was borderline normal.. after the ginseng it his count went from 12mil. to 30million & boosted everything else above normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->