Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Great news TypeA, all of it!!! So YOU don't even know yet if it's a boy or a girl?!

Jenna :( that's awful. How is google making it so that he can't continue running his business?? This is just terrible :(

Breaking - 18 sounds good!

TypeA - How exciting to do a gender reveal party! So you don't know yet? Will you and DH be opening an envelope that says the gender or something from the doctors? How fun!!!!Glad to hear your doing well!!

Jenna - This makes me sad! Especially because you say he is so passionate about it. I will be praying for all three of you. When one door closes....another one will open. :hugs:

We will be cutting the cake...I'll update with some pics once my decor comes in.

We will be cutting the cake...I'll update with some pics once my decor comes in.

I don't get it...! Maybe its pregnancy brain....

But who makes the cake that knows the gender? Is the cake blue or pink inside?

I think they fill the cake with either pink or blue icing :)

glad things are going great with you typeA! :)

:hugs: Jenna, that is so hard to deal with. I hope an even better opportunity comes his way.

Breaking 18 is great! Remind me again were you are meds to get that 18? You should start bd'ing just incase your due to O it only needs to be 18

So sorry Jenna I keep the b&b ladies in my prayers daily I'll say an extra for you guys.

Thank you everyone, he's feeling a little bit better now I think it was just a rough morning as he came in to realization. He woke me up crying and he very rarely cries. I just feel awful. Like I said it's not about the money, I can easily pick up more hours and work full time and we'd do fine. It's just so hard to see his life's work and passion come tumbling down.
So OH uses Google for a lot of his marketing and promotion tactics. I don't understand the whole thing but all he's told me is that they've come out with updates that are basically making small businesses look like spam and spammers to look legit. They're doing the opposite of what they should be doing. And if any of you have Gmail you'll notice the new "Promitions" tab. That's the one that really shot him down recently. We live off of his mailing list so he sends out mass emails regarding sales, new products, etc. and that's how we get our money. But now with this new tab they're all going in to the "promitions" section which NOBODY will be checking. So since then all the traffic to his websites have completely halted. He gets no traffic anymore. No traffic means no money which means no funds for the business, aaand no more business. I'm hoping he'll be able to pull through. He's just so upset which of course makes me very upset too.

TypeA I am SOOOO happy to hear that hematoma is finally gone!! :hugs: What a relief! And I'm very happy to hear from you again I was starting to get a little worried. Where's the pic?! I'll upload it for you I want to see your little boo baby! That cake idea sounds so cute. I wish I'd have the patience to do something like that but I know I never would. September seems so far away I can't wait to find out! :)

Monday they drew my blood and did an U/S to check the fluid on the back of the babus neck (or something like that) for downs, in two weeks they will do the othe part of the testing. I've never heard of them going through the belly button..... That sounds scary. :/
I thought I wanted to go team yellow, but I seriously don't know if I can wait much longer.

Jenna-I'm sorry about the situation you and your family are in. :( you are definitely in my prayers.

Grateful- time is flying!! Less than one month til your little boy is here!

Type A- I was so happy when I read your post about your most recent appointment!!

Good luck testers and everyone else happy Thursday!

Happy Friday Ladies!!! TGIF!!!! <3

LDizzy I think I want to go team yellow too (whenever I get that bfp!) but DH wants nothing to do with that. We'll see :)

SO, I have an OB appointment, just a consult, on Tuesday. Since I took my last round of Clomid I really wanted to consult with my OB about what I should do next, especially since I'm not quite feeling ready for a FS or IUI yet.
Do you ladies have any suggestions for what I should ask her? I'm planning to ask her about Femara. But would like to have some other questions for her so that it's not a waste of an appointment.

Ask if you can play with birth control pills. Like take half a pack and then stop....in case she doesn't want to prescribe Femara...

Hopin - You got a crossline!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I will be excited to hear what your OB says on Tuesday about next steps. I would like to see you try the Femara just because so many people say one or the other works for them, and Femara doesn't mess with your lining. Hmmm....what else to ask. I'm not sure. Did you say your DH's SA was ok, or I thought I remembered you saying something was just slightly off. How long ago was the test? Worth doing again?

I like the baby asprin thing too and think you should keep that up.

I still feel its just a matter of time for you. I know it has felt like forever...but look at me....same thing. One of these months...is gonna be YOURS. :winkwink: Excited.

Weekly doctor appointment went pretty good. My legs and ankles have started to swell the past couple of days and my blood pressure was up yesterday. Doctor said he just wants to keep an eye on it and see what it is next week.

A few more details posted in my journal.

Next appointment is July 25th.

Ajd...I'm nervous bc I'm NOT anywhere close to being mentally ready to take on ivf. And we've had 3 bfn iui cycles. #4 iui this wknd then dr on monday.

Jenna...hugs! that is so tough un. I'm praying for you..that things work out.

Type A..that is amazing news. What a tough little bean you got there!

Grateful baby time is almost here!!

Kins...i took femera and got the 18mm and now started Puregon just a boost before O. we are doing an iui so I'm closely monitored by u/s and bloodwork. I will know this afternoon if my LH is surging...if so then tmrw IUI. is not then u/s b/w tmrw again.

Ladies...i wanted to share a tough situation DH and I find ourselves in...bc of the crazy rain storm in toronto last week, our basement flooded...insurance is covering a portion of the damage (thankfully). but the portion of the damage they will be not cover is going to be very expensive. We have no choice but to repair bc its not safe with mold water damage etc. We got a quote last night and it's going to cost us 10-15K and that's on top of insurance help!

First thought that came to my mind was...omg that's the cost of ivf.

Ajd...I'm nervous bc I'm NOT anywhere close to being mentally ready to take on ivf. And we've had 3 bfn iui cycles. #4 iui this wknd then dr on monday.

Jenna...hugs! that is so tough un. I'm praying for you..that things work out.

Type A..that is amazing news. What a tough little bean you got there!

Grateful baby time is almost here!!

Kins...i took femera and got the 18mm and now started Puregon just a boost before O. we are doing an iui so I'm closely monitored by u/s and bloodwork. I will know this afternoon if my LH is surging...if so then tmrw IUI. is not then u/s b/w tmrw again.

Ladies...i wanted to share a tough situation DH and I find ourselves in...bc of the crazy rain storm in toronto last week, our basement flooded...insurance is covering a portion of the damage (thankfully). but the portion of the damage they will be not cover is going to be very expensive. We have no choice but to repair bc its not safe with mold water damage etc. We got a quote last night and it's going to cost us 10-15K and that's on top of insurance help!

First thought that came to my mind was...omg that's the cost of ivf.

Oh Breakingdawn I am so sorry to hear that. I can imagen what went through you head because I would have thought of the same thing. :hugs:
Just a question, why won't your house insurance pay for the whole thing??

@Hopin: a lot of general OBGYN are hesitant of prescribing Femara as it is not approved for ovulation induction. If your OBGYN is on that side of the fence, taking the pill and them stopping might help. The pill contains estrogen as well and tickles your hormones which helps some women!

@Hopin: a lot of general OBGYN are hesitant of prescribing Femara as it is not approved for ovulation induction. If your OBGYN is on that side of the fence, taking the pill and them stopping might help. The pill contains estrogen as well and tickles your hormones which helps some women!

What do u do exactly?? Do you take the whole month, or take some and then start fermera too??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->