Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda....thanks hun.

In the home insurance world flooding is not covered. Even if you have sewer backup coverage - which we do - it explicitly excludes flooding.

We had both flooding damage - water entering through the floors and walls. And sewer backup..water entering the the sewer pipes.

We took pics so that's how we can prove the sewer backup. The insurance company will cover fixing all the floors etc bc the sewer watwr from the pipes ruined that (regardless of the flooding). They will not cover the flooding damage...external walls soft and crumbly bc of water pressure from the flood.

That flooding damage is expensive....if we don't fix it bc the damage is done even during a light rain the water is automatically going to pull and run to those spots the storm has damaged.

Hopin or Jenna, I don't have time post a pic of my hpt from just now but I want everyone to help me line spot!!!!' I think it might just be! It was within the time frame and I'm 10dpo today!

Can you PM with your number and I'll send you a pic to share? I have to take a shower and get ready for me OB apt

Breaking that's so frustrating :hugs: I wonder if the government is going to help out with extra costs since so many people were effected. I think that's what they did in Alberta recently, definitely something to look into and possibly contact your MP/MLA about.

Thanks Luna!

Ajd...Oooh so exciting. Sorry can't post pics right now but can't wait to see it.

Ajd - Whhhhaaaaaaaaaat?!??!?!! I wanna SEEE!!!!!!! now now now!!!! :dohh::haha:

I sent two pics to Jenna... waiting for her to post!

I'm trying not to get too excited yet as the line was just barely there!!! And the digi was bfn

But we will see... I may have a preggers test done for my apt today

BEHOLD!!! I hold the images of a BFP!!

Since I can only post 5 at a time I'm going to first post the originals then the edited ones.

Original:

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 19
Edited then Inverted:

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (4)-001.jpg
    photo (4)-001.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (5)-001.jpg
    photo (5)-001.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
I have chills! I got so excited I accidentally shut my whole internet! LOL!!!!:haha:

That is a CLEAR line Ajd!!!! Get the doctor to give you a test!!!

Manda....thanks hun.

In the home insurance world flooding is not covered. Even if you have sewer backup coverage - which we do - it explicitly excludes flooding.

We had both flooding damage - water entering through the floors and walls. And sewer backup..water entering the the sewer pipes.

We took pics so that's how we can prove the sewer backup. The insurance company will cover fixing all the floors etc bc the sewer watwr from the pipes ruined that (regardless of the flooding). They will not cover the flooding damage...external walls soft and crumbly bc of water pressure from the flood.

That flooding damage is expensive....if we don't fix it bc the damage is done even during a light rain the water is automatically going to pull and run to those spots the storm has damaged.

That really sucks. Iam sorry :(

HOLY COW AJD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to lunch and then BOOM come back to a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting omg omg omg omg omg omg!! You HAVE to have them give you a test.

I seriously cannot think about ANYTHING besides that :bfp: and I'm so busy at work but I DON'T CARE all I wanna do is jump for joy!!!

Thanks girls!!!! Im shocked and excited and still don't believe it!!

Me too I'm so distracted now! Can't even concentrate AT ALL! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Omg ajd yay! :happydance: :happydance:

I didn't even notice your first post but I did notice how great your chart is looking! :)

I AM HUN!!! TRUST me.... I'm going crazy over here.

It's gotta be the HSG test you had right?!?!?!?!

Congrats adj!!! I got chills too! So happy for you and can not wait for the blood results:happydance:

Whoop Whoop ADJ!!!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo exciting!! I see the lines :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->