Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I'm so sorry hun. We ALL saw it...so that shocks me too. I can only hope hope hope and pray for you that come Tuesday you have a nice, strong solid second line.

I know how that fleeting feeling of excitement only to be followed up with disappointment is. Try to let it go this weekend and enjoy yourself. :hugs: :flower:

I have egg white CM......naturally!!! Lol s orry tmi.

I do have a question tho....do u only ovulate with a good egg? I mean would your body release an immature egg one that can not be fertilized?

I don't think your body would release one that's "immature", but you can release "bad" eggs. Like as you get older and your eggs are no longer very fertile, you still release them.

Manda, Jenna...

It is actually possibly for our crazy bodies to release immature eggs. I know because this is my issue...lol.

Basically...everything works properly..except I don't have enough hormone surge to grow the egg to the right size. however the interaction of hormones work properly so that my body knows to ovulate.

Interestingly enough...the eggs can get fertilized but bc of the immaturity it ends in chemical very soon after implantation....this also happened to me.

Many women that have immature follies have other hormone issues so they don't ovulate at all....which is what Jenna commented.

That is normally my problem. My LH surges to early and my estrogen never has time to mature the follies.
But I have had 2 kids with just Fermera so I know my body did work properly at one point. Lol

Thanks everyone:)

Just a quick update: stark white FR test today, boo :(

Now I wait to Tues to test again

Happy Wedding Day!!!! :happydance:

I have a first date today....maybe things are suppose to work out differently for me... mentally this is the best month I have had in a long time with the ttc stuff (no expectations = less disappointment each time)

Manda... when your LH surges too early what day do you end up ovulating on?

Ajd...ugh so sorry...do you think it was a bad frer?

have a wonderful wedding Momof.

Ajd...goodluck on your date ;)

AFM...i had IUI today...and 2nd tmrw. Fxxxxx

I know Luna, there was definitely a line on that test yesterday. My NP said I might have been picking up my trigger shot but that was 10days before the test... I dunno, but my blood and test today say no.

I'm excited for my date tonight. We are doing a nice picnic down in the park with some live music. Should be fun!

Breaking: best of luck girl!! We your test date too!! More to look forward to

Manda... when your LH surges too early what day do you end up ovulating on?

Ajd...ugh so sorry...do you think it was a bad frer?

have a wonderful wedding Momof.

Ajd...goodluck on your date ;)

AFM...i had IUI today...and 2nd tmrw. Fxxxxx

I honestly have no IDE. The first few times I didn't O at all then we figured it out so I started taking a steroid to block the LH and then I O'd on cd 20 then the next month it was cd 18. This month iam just taking Fermera and on cd 15 and started getting egg white cm last night so we will see. I called the dr and iam going in tmrw for blood work just to see what my levels r and a ultrasound so iam not driving myself nuts the next 2 weeks thinking I have symptoms. Lol

Ajd - boo on the test this morning. :hugs: Good luck on your first date!!! Hope it goes great!!

Momof1 - HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you come back! Thinking of you :flower:

AJD I'm so sorry :( Poo... I was so excited. That doesn't mean it'll stay stark white though, at least now we know for sure your trigger is out! Have fun on your date that sounds like lots of fun! Who's the guy?!

Momof1 HAPPY WEDDING DAY WEEEEE!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been mia lately. Been a hectic week and just ready to go on vacation!

Adj- I am so sorry that the tests are playing tricks on you! I hope you have a great night!

Everyone else- sending baby dust your way!

Afm- today is day 25 of my cycle that is normally between 23-26 days long. I spotted about two days ago and feel that AF will be here any second. I really hate that witch... either show up or go away... Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->