Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

No I am too afraid of the answer! I might buy a test today and see! Will keep you updated

We had a great time!! We have a lot in common and both enjoyed each others company. We are going out again on Thursday :)

Was looking at my chart and almost all of temps since O are marked as data that could be wrong (by the unfilled dot, where solid blue dots are more likely to be correct) Do the charts do that a lot?

So I was at the dr this morning to see if we could see if I O'd yesterday. Anyways my LH was 19 my progesterone is 2.5 (it's only cd16 today) and my E2 was 92. What do u guys think?? I also had an ultrasound and I had a bun h of little follies but couldn't see any larger ones. She couldn't find a corpus letrium (sp?) but she said some ppl don't get those either so I dunno. I go back on Thursday too if my progesterone confirms that I O'd. I just hope the follie was big enough.

Was looking at my chart and almost all of temps since O are marked as data that could be wrong (by the unfilled dot, where solid blue dots are more likely to be correct) Do the charts do that a lot?
That usually happens because you took your temp more than 30 minutes before or after the usual time

Glad it went well ajd!!! <3

While we are asking charting q's, I did have solid crosshairs and now they're dotted. Anyone know why?! Is it bc I've temped a little later this weekend?

Omg, omg, omg.... no need to line spot!! It is a BFP!! Please pray that this one sticks!!!

Omg!!!!! Yay so glad you tested!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :dance: post a pic so we can see!!!

Think I got it to work! I took another just to be sure! I love three packs!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130721_151445.jpg
    IMG_20130721_151445.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 15
congrats! :)

hopin I think ff usually wants at least two things to indicate ovulation to give solid crosshairs, I'm not sure why it gave them to you in the first place but it would probably give them back if you put some fertile cm or a positive opk on your o day

Congratulations InGodsHands!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow, thats a GREAT line! What DPO are you?

I will be praying for you! :hugs:

Thanks! I think that I am about 14dpo. I was not charting or temping this month so I am not sure! It is crazy that this babies due date is 2 days later than my dd was. Maybe my body likes having babies in the spring. I am in total shock!

omg!!! Congrats to you guys!!! Sooooo super excited to see the nice dark line there :)

In gods....congrats Hun. What beautiful lines:)

Ajd...wow date #2 already scheduled...that's a great sign :dance:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH INGODSHANDS--------------AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ- how do you tell your dates that your trying for a baby? Like if you continue to date someone and your belly grows aren't they going to be totally confused?

AFM- My doctor wanted me to take ovidrel tonight to ovulate Tuesday morning but like last cycle my largest follicle was only 17 and that cycle was a BFN. I also had a cycle before when I was on GONAL-F and my follie was 17 and it didn't work then either

....SOOOOO I emailed her and she said the reason she wanted to have me take ovidrel tonight was so we don't over stimulate my follicles cause if we get more then two ripe follies we will have to cancel the cycle, because I don't believe in reduction of an embryo. So ya long story short I felt personally I wanted to try one more night on MENOPUR and see what my follies look like tomorrow morning. I hope that the size 17 one is a bit bigger tomorrow and praying that the others DONT grow because if they do the cycle is cancelled----but at least I can say I gave it a better chance.

Here's what the ultra sound today was: Lining 9.48, Rt Ovary -13.68, 12.37, 10.09, 9.63, Left Ovary- 17.29, 13.7, 10.66, Estrogen 449

AHHHHHHHHHHHh so nervous...!!! Took menopur tonight and bl work and ultra sound tomorrow morning.

Thanks! I think that I am about 14dpo. I was not charting or temping this month so I am not sure! It is crazy that this babies due date is 2 days later than my dd was. Maybe my body likes having babies in the spring. I am in total shock!
did you use medication this cycle?

Thanks everyone!!!

Adj- so glad the date went so well and you already have another one planned! Your chart is looking amazing!

Kins- you have to do what feels right. Good for you for going with your gut. I hope it works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->