Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks! I think that I am about 14dpo. I was not charting or temping this month so I am not sure! It is crazy that this babies due date is 2 days later than my dd was. Maybe my body likes having babies in the spring. I am in total shock!
did you use medication this cycle?

No not even preseed! I have been taking a lot of vitamins and baby aspirin but that is all. I even tried to miss my o to give my body a break since I have had two chemicals the last two months. I only had a little spotting on Thursday so this feels much better than the past two when I was continually spotting

Congratulations ingodshands!!!! That's a very strong BFP looks great :thumbup:

Hopin that's something I don't really know :shrug: Hm....

Ajd: I agree, it usually happens if you sleep in a little or wake up a little earlier. It's still reliable and looking great! So glad your date went well. You remind me of that one movie The Backup Plan :)

Ingodshands --- huge congrats Hun!!!! Wahoo!!!! :happydance: that is one strong :bfp:

Jenna - how are you Missy!

Grateful- holy watermelon ;) your almost there!!!!

Typea- where are you Hun???? I'm so happy to hear that the clot is gone! How is everything else going in your life;)

Allika--- how are you???

I feel so distant from everyone & need to get into the loop! Its so hard trying to catch up on my phone...

Nothing new had been going on with me. I have been working a lot of overtime because this dumb lady at work isn't doing her job. I have been trying to help her catch up with 80 files that need to be put into people electronic charts & its been a pain.. Each file has about 40 pages in it & I have to file them individually so it's been a huge pain in the butt. I finally told my supervisor something & she told me they are suspending that lady for 2 weeks cause she isn't doing any work that she is supposed go which makes me mad but at the same time I'm enjoying this overtime. My my mom is getting married in September so helping her with wedding planning & everything else has been taking up time too.

I have really been trying to keep up with temping & so far so good. Last night it was a bit high cause I was tossing & turning & ended up waking up at 4 in the morning so just wrote down my temp.

How's everyone else doing????

Ajd- glad the date went well Hun!!! Have you tested again or are you going to wait till tomorrow??? Fxed it got darker because I can honestly say I have never had a false positive with a FRER !

Hopin- how are you Hun??? Usually FF will give you the open dots if something isn't consistent... So being that you temped at different times could be the reason why.

So much to catch up on, glad to see a BFP for July!

I am back from vacay and it was so lovely not temping and not stressing (as much) about ttc. I did pick up the CB digital opks and started them towards the end of vacation, but of course that couldn't work out perfectly. I only brought 3 for the 3 days I'd need it but the 1st day I got the error, the 2nd day I got a circle, the 3rd day I got the error, and today I got the circle. Since they work by detecting an increase from the previous test, can anyone please tell me if the indicator can remember my 2nd day reading or is it a bust as soon as I get an error? They sure are testy :haha:

We BD'd today and I should O in the next couple days, but I just don't understand why I can't get the stupid opks to ever work for me. They don't like me.

Lei (my phone keeps wanting to call you Leo lol) I'm pretty good. Still a little stressed with OH and his business but we've made enough for rent this month and we only have 4 months until our lease is up and we'll be buying our house (paying half as much a month than we do now). We're just trying to hold each other above water until then and going very easy on our spending. It's easy to forget about it when we play with Draven. He's becoming quite an adventurer if you take a look at the video on my FB. He's also recently learned how to babble "mamamababagamagababa" instead of just "ahhhhh" an spitting lol. I'll try to get a video soon he gets shy when I try and get him to do it. I saw your things for the wedding it looks beautiful! Are you a part of the wedding party or just helping? Do you have a dress to wear picked out?!

I can't sleep I'm so nervous about this ultra sound and if I have to cancel
This cycle

GO TO SLEEP! :haha:
I can't wait to hear the results, I'm sure it'll go great :hugs:

Good luck Kins! I am sure that the most perfect follie will be ready and waiting this am!!

Ingodshands I'm so excited for you!! Yay for our 1st July BFP! Hopefully we have a few more after you :) Are you going to have betas done?

Ajd How awesome you have a second date planned!! That's fantastic. Must've gone really really well! <3

Lei Hi there :flower: So glad you're temping again! Love stalking those temps! When do you normally O anyway?
Hope the wedding planning is going well!

Lune Welcome back! :hugs: We missed you. Honestly, I have just learned this month that I MUCH prefer the IC opk's than the digi's. The digis were always giving me false positives or errors, and I pretty much NEVER got an accurate result from them. This is my first month using IC's (thanks to Grateful!) and I knew exactly when I was O'ing.

Kins Let us know how the u/s goes!

Jenna You and OH can do this!! There was once a point where me and DH (well he was OH at the time) were so incredibly broke, we couldn't afford cable. We couldn't eat out. We were putting all of our groceries on the credit card....it was scary. But we made it through and honestly, I think we appreciate the things we have now SO much more because of it. <3

How's everyone else doing?!

Hey Hoping! Thanks again for the support! I took another test this am and the line showed up immediately! We are actually going on vacation today so I am not going in for a beta. Just going to enjoy where we are!

Congrats on the BFP IGH!

AJD- Awesome to hear your date went well. The first couple of dates are always so much fun especially if everything goes well.

AFM- Had my U/S done and E2 drawn today. U/S showed quite a few large follicles 18-22s and some medium sized 15-17s. The doctor wants me to do another night of injections but that's up in the air depending on what my E2 value is. If my E2 value is above 3500 I have to go back to the office and trigger, if it's below I do another night of stims and recheck in the morning. Gotta love the waiting aspect!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Thanks anmlz! Good luck with your trigger and retrieval! What am exciting time! Please remember that it only takes 1 little embryo! Can not wait to hear how it goes!!

Good afternoon ladies!

I am "working from home" today...which means i'm in shorts & tanktop on the couch with my laptop watching daytime tv - LOL.

But this also means I can spend the day here with all of you --- yippee -- and no mobile posts!

Lei - I know what you mean by slackers and work and you having to do the extra work to cover them - ugh! how is temping going? I've never done it ...

Lune - welcome back from vacay - I do not like digi opks...bc they can cause errors for no reason. I prefer the ones with the 2 lines so you can monitor the progression yourself. one cycle I actually did a test of using digi and non-digi tests together to see how they compare. the non-digi was MUCH more accurate..i knew exactly when I had the highest LH surge. with the digi - it was a guess bc I got the smiley face for 2 days. where I had 2 lines for 3 days.

Jenna - I keep meaning to tell you I LOVE your profile pic of Draven with the tie...soo soo cute!!

Kins - how did your ultrasound go??

Hoping - how is your cycle going? sorry I cant help with temping or ff bc as you know i'm not a temp"er" :)haha:). i'm too lazy.

Anmls - wow sounds like you have a great number of follies..goodluck with your next set of u/s and b/w.

how is everyone else doing?

AFM - I am officially in the TWW today. As you know I had B2B IUIs this wknd, normally the nurse on call does the IUIs. However, this is the first cycle where my own FS was on call both sat&sun and he did both IUIs for me. we got to chat for a few min and he said that I should cancel my apt with him for today (apt to talk about whats next) and book it for 2 wks..so the end of the TWW.
Silly me starts thinking - maybe it's a sign!!! that he did my iuis...LOL:dohh:

Anmlz Good news so far!! Right?! Keeping my FX'd for you.

Breaking Happy TWW!! :dance: So what is your test date?

You ladies let me know if I'm missing anything on the front page for you! :hugs: :flower:

Hey all im still here.. just busy..

So I have my ultrasound tomorrow morning.. super excited to see baby again.. :)

Congrats IGH :) Happy and Healthy 9 months.. to you.. sticky vibes your way!!!!

Hope your all well..

Grateful! Look at you Ms. Watermelon!!!! How are you feeling?! I haven't heard you complain one bit!!!

I know, I thought about texting her today but what if she's on her honeymoon?!

Yeah maybe wait a few days. But I can't wait to hear!!!!! I hope she is back soon!

I'm feeling OK - just very heavy. I try not to complain, as it just feels wrong to complain after waiting so long for this blessing. Thanks for asking. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->