Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Just got back from the dr. I have one follie at 10 and another at 9. So those are the two to watch right now. I'm anxiously awaiting my estrogen and hopefully it went up to a better level especially since I have two growing side by side.

Happy Thursday everyone!

I must tell you all this is NOT EASY!!! lol! I MISS YOU ALL & it hasnt even been a day :hugs:

I will say I still havent started my cycle ... been cramping all week & spotted a bit yesterday but then nothing.

I went for my pre-op yesterday & had previously talked to my OB about wanting them to look for endometriosis while they were in there.. WELLLLLL I got my wish granted haha She contacted my regular doc since they will be in that region the doc is going to take a look around & kill 2 birds with one stone.

TypeA - Sounds promising!!!!! :happydance:

Lei - I knew you'd miss us!!!!!! j/k LOL That is AWESOME to kill 2 birds with one stone. Do you have a date for the surgery??

Woohoo, Lei that's awesome I hope it goes well! I think you should test tomorrow by the way....

TypeA congrats on your follies looks like this cycle is going much faster than the last!

Woohoo, Lei that's awesome I hope it goes well! I think you should test tomorrow by the way....

TypeA congrats on your follies looks like this cycle is going much faster than the last!

if my full AF doesnt show by saturday then I will sunday morning. Im still having cramps/sharp pains & its a dark red color (almost brown) when I do spot. We will see with the next few days brings but im sure ill get the :witch: I will keep you all updated

Lei- that is awesome!!!! Please do check in and let us know if they found some endo and that you made it through the surgery ok...if they find endo then that may be reason you haven't gotten pregnant yet!!!

Estrogen level is at 50. Ugh. I was hoping it would be more than that. Oh well. Dr is not worried because my follies are growing and it took a while for my estrogen to go up last cycle. I go back on Saturday at noon for another follie check!

Hi ladies!! Today has been an INSANE day of travel and work, phew I am worn out, and I still have to go to dinner with my boss, his boss, and some other coworkers. This is the very first chance I've had to get on here and see how everyone's doing. Don't fire me, I'm no Lei!! :) I will work hard at it though!!! <3

Jenna I'm reallllly wanting a new pic of Draven, please and ty :D

Momof1 Update us when you can, I'm thinking of you!!! Plus I want to add you to the front page but am not sure what to put?!

Lune I'm glad you're here!!!!! Yay for testing on the 19th!!!

typea I'm pretty excited about your follies, that makes me very happy.

Lei WOOHOO!! We miss you too! I selfishly want you to regret your decision and stay on here and miss us tons. But then the unselfish part of me wants you to do what's best for you, of course. I am going to keep you on the front page with whatever updates we hear from you. <3

Grateful, Allika how are you ladies feeling?

:hugs: to all!! I will be traveling/working a lot tomorrow too, so will probably be MIA. Then I'm home for SUPERBOWL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoohoooooO!!!!!

P.S. The front page is updated too :D

We put pants on his head yesterday to be silly and he slept like that for an hour :haha:

https://i48.tinypic.com/2s1pr40.jpg

OMG!!!!!! <3 Jenna thank you <3

I have some great news ladies. I haven't bled at ALL today, not even spotting. That's the first day I can say that in a LONG time.

TODAY, my friends, is a GREAT DAY.

Congratulations Hopin!!! That's AMAZING news! What a sigh of relief for this to be over :) Ohhh I can't wait for you to really be in the game again!

Woohoo!!! So happy for you hopin!!

Jenna- soo precious!!!

Hopin - That just made my day!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Sooooo glad to hear!!!!

Jenna - What a handsome little man you have. <3<3 Thanks so much for the new pic, we love new pics!!!

Hopin- Thats great hun :hugs:

Just wanted to let you all know AF showed up this morning. She is light but noticeable! Now I can relax :D

@Hopin: that is good news! It feels so good to have your body under your control again!

@Jenna: He is absolutely adorable!

@Grateful: Are you taking pictures of your belly week by week?

@TypeA: excited for you, hopefully this will be your month!

@ Everyone I forgot: Hope you're all well!

AFM: Doing well, excited for the weekend and hopeful that Monday my values are low enough to start Progesterone!

Hopin- Thats great hun :hugs:

Just wanted to let you all know AF showed up this morning. She is light but noticeable! Now I can relax :D

Yes girl, you relax - you deserve it and have no worries. You dont have to do/worry about anything, good things will come your way. :flower: In the meantime, enjoy that relaxation!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->