Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

We should guess what everyone's occupation is!!! Anyone not told yet?

I haven't told! :winkwink:

Allika - Good luck at your interview!!

Momof1 - JEALOUS :haha: of your stay at home mom status :flower: DH and I need to have two incomes to pay the bills - mostly because of some gigantic student loans. My dream is to be a SAHM for the first couple of years, but....not gonna happen! LOL

Hopin - I'm glad your feeling good again!!! Makes me happy! I'm feeling good these days...Im finally into the 2nd trimester and my energy levels are rising now. (Thank goodness....I have felt so tired and LAZY!! LOL)

TypeA - Your follies sound GREAT! 4 FOLLIES?! Just that should brighten up your day! :flower:

Good luck on the interview Allika!! I Hope you get it so that your commute is more bearable for you!

TypeA it sounds like your appointment went great! I can't wait to see how they've grown by Thursday!

Momof1 I'm sorry you're in so much pain :( :( :(

Grateful CONGRATS ON THE 2ND TRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Momof1: Woooooooo so excited for your IUI!!!! I can't wait for you to test!! You're testing the day before my birthday then Lune is testing the day of my birthday and Grateful gets her US that day too. I think it'll be a great birthday for me this year to see too BFPs and to see how Grateful's little boo has progressed.

Allika: Can't wait to hear your results FX they tell you it's 0 and you can get started again! Good luck at your interview :)

TypeA: Looks like you're getting close!

Grateful: Woohoo, second trimester!!! That flew by quick! This trimester is the best one. Your bump starts to show, but it's not too big yet that you're so uncomfortable and you have almost no bad symptoms. And sometime between 16-20 weeks you'll feel the little booboo move for the first time! Oooh I can't wait :) Maybe at the next US you'll get a peek at the private parts. You'll be about 15 weeks right? Some US techs are able to tell then, but it's still a little early.

AFM:
I used to work as a CNA but when I got pregnant they fired me because I couldn't lift people anymore (it was a huge ordeal, I was ready to take them to court but I qualified for unemployment so I decided it just wasn't worth it at the time). So while I took the time off I went to school for phlebotomy. I'm going to start looking for work this week.
And I don't know if any of you remember me talking about this, but while I was pregnant I was freaking out at the US picture I had because it looked like Draven had two noses. Well I was cuddling with him this morning and got a good look at his profile and realized why I thought he had two noses. His top lip sticks out a little while he sleeps. I took a picture and compared it with the US and I just wanted to share it. I thought it was cute lol.

Attachments

• USandnow.jpg
    USandnow.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Omgaaaaa Jenna thank you for sharing the sweet sweet pictures of baby Draven. I heart him!

I cannot believe you were fired for being prego!!! I SO would've filed a suit!!! Seriously!!! So are you scared about going back to work? What will you do with Draven?

Jenna!! So cute how when compared the US and Dravens picture look almost EXACTLY the same!!!

I'm going to try to get a sneak video at the US today...hopefully they dont' get annoyed that I am laying on the table and video taping at the same time. LOL I can't help myself though...

Our last U/S looked like the baby had a big nose.:haha: LOL I'm sure it was a shadow or something though.

Grateful- I'm going to take three guesses at your occupation: (1) finance industry; (2) program coordinator; or (3) sales industry?

Am I even close?

I'm not sure anyone will ever guess mine...sometimes I can't even believe my own occupation! :)

Whao Grateful, pump the brakes!! You have an u/s today?!?!?!?!?! I thought you didn't again until the 19th! Holy moly, what time is it?! Now I'm super excited!

TypeA give us a hint!

Hint: I went to school for 20 years total to do my job.

Thank you girls, I love that you love him too :D

Hopin, I was soooo P.O.'d when I lost my job lol. They actually technically put me on "medical leave" but I was forced on to it. The administrator literally told me "We have NO work for you then in any department so you'll have to take medical leave for your pregnancy." Which is BS. There was PLEEEEENTY I could have done that didn't require 25lb lifting. I still get worked up thinking about it lol. But it just wasn't worth my energy if I was getting unemployment so they're lucky. I'm actually really excited to start working again though. I've been cooped up at home for 7 months and its going to be SO nice to have my own money again!!! I just know I'll be missing boo face so much :( He'll be staying at home with daddy though. OH is a music producer and internet marketer and has his studio he works from at home.

Grateful: I didn't know you had an US today!!!! Are you going to share the video with us?!

I would love to guess your occupations but I'm AWFUL at guessing lol. I'm not even going to try hahaha! I'm interested to see what TypeA does though since it seems unique.

HOLY MOLY 20 YEARS?!?!?!?! I could hardly do the 1 quarter it took to do phlebotomy!

Hey dolls!! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

I O this month on V-day! lol! Just thought I would throw that out there :winkwink:

Im getting nervous about this surgery & praying they don't find anything.

TypeA my best guess is that it's in the medical field of some type! GO ahead and tell us :)

Lei, hey there!!!! So good to hear from you! I don't ask how you're doing becuase I don't want to pressure you to be on here and I'm totally trying so hard to support you but I'm so glad you posted!!! I think it's awfully romantic that you O on V-Day! <3 <3 <3 Try not to be nervous about the surgery, although I know that's easier said than done. Thinking of you :hugs:

I wanted to be a wedding planner but ended up a tax attorney. Haha!

Thanks hun! Trust me its not easy staying away but I am stalking :)

I'm tying to think positive about the surgery & pray everything turns out good. DD doesn't want me to have surgery at all lol but she's happy that I'll have some time off work so I can go have lunch with her. Lol!

On the 16th I'll be throwing a surprise party for my step daughter so its been keeping me busy. I just hope I don't start obsessing over any symptoms in the tww lol. I think each month it will get easier since I can't just stop cold turkey but until then it will be a working progress :) miss you all!!!!

Ok, so I got the offer from the company I interviewed for today. Yay!

My HCG is at 28. Lol. So 8 too high for them to give me Progesterone...dumb bureaucracy. I go back Thursday! Last week they were at 200 something...and the week before at 1,900....

TypeA, talk about two occupations on totally different sides of the spectrum!!! Crazy!

Lei that is so cute about your DD, focusing on what's big to her, which is lunch with you :) So sweet <3

Allika that's great news about the offer, will you be accepting?? Congrats to you! And boo about your HCG being so stubborn!! I hope that Thursday's appointment gives you the right results.

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

Grateful... did you have your u/s yesterday?? Is everything ok? We didn't hear from you, now I'm worrying about you (only because I'm a worry wart). Let us know <3

Grateful- I'm going to take three guesses at your occupation: (1) finance industry; (2) program coordinator; or (3) sales industry?

Am I even close?

I'm not sure anyone will ever guess mine...sometimes I can't even believe my own occupation! :)

So your pretty close - because I actually have a degree in Finance....but I'm not technically working in Finance right now. I am an Inventory Manager and also run two online stores for a small company.

Tax Attorney eh? Nice!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"