Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

@Hopin: that is good news! It feels so good to have your body under your control again!

@Jenna: He is absolutely adorable!

@Grateful: Are you taking pictures of your belly week by week?

@TypeA: excited for you, hopefully this will be your month!

@ Everyone I forgot: Hope you're all well!

AFM: Doing well, excited for the weekend and hopeful that Monday my values are low enough to start Progesterone!

FX'd Allika! Will be excited to hear your results on Monday.

Yes I have been taking pictures each week LOL...I bought this little book called the "Belly Book" where you take a picture and write down some thoughts each week and write about doctor appts, etc. Kind of a pre-baby journal. I have done pretty good keeping up with the pictures but I think I forgot this week! :dohh: I have a definate little pot belly going on...

Grateful, I want to see!!! I took pictures weekly too they're all on a Baby Bump app on my phone I love scanning through them all. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with them. Maybe print them all out and make a little book out of it or something. It's super fun to watch your progression week by week. Lets see that bump, girl!!!

Good morning lovely ladies!!! I'm finally done traveling for quite a while, thank goodness! Hope everyone had a great Super Bowl Sunday! :) I stayed up too late, feeling tired this morning.

I'm really looking forward to all of the great things we have coming up this month, please remember to let us know if there are any new appointments/dates to note and I will update the front page!!

Allika what time is your appointment?? I hope everything goes well!

3 days til O- time to start gettin busy :sex:

Hopin- what do you do that you get to travel so much?

Lune that's right, do that BD! Then we will enter the 2WW woot, we haven't had one of those in a while so I'm excited!!

I'm in HR, and we are a very large company that regularly buys other compaines. Any time we have an acquisition, I have to travel to the site to give a presentation on our benefits, policies, etc and get all of the necessary new hire paperwork done. I actually like that part of my job, becuase I get to meet employees face to face - but having two separate ones only a week apart is a little overwhelming!!

Happy Monday ladies! I too am feeling very very tired this morning! LOL

So what was everyone's favorite superbowl commercial? I thought the library commercial was pretty funny. I also really liked the Budweiser Clydesdale horse one (that one was MADE for women!) and the Farmer one...

Enough about that - Allika I am excited to hear about your appointment today.

Lune - Yeay to O'ing...coming up soon!!!

Hopin- I'm so glad your done traveling for a while. I think I am done until June and I'm SO happy about that. Well actually I may have to go on a short trip in March but that should only be a couple of days. How are you feeling?

Hi ladies happy Monday. It has been so hard to get back into the swing of things since our family suffered bad with this terrible flu, so sorry I have been a bit Mia, it's been a crazy month. All seem to be doing well, I've missed you girls! soooooooo I'm in the waiting room right now getting ready for my very first iui I figured what better way to take up time in the waiting room then to bump with my favorite ladies! I have 3 wonderful eggs so hopefully one gets fertilized this month ;). I'm nervous but can't wait to see what this month brings. :hugs: to you all!!!!

Ooh yes and hopin my iui date is today and I test on the 18th ;) xoxo

Just got back, they will call me with results this afternoon! I better be at 0, this waiting drives me crazy!!!!

@Momofmaking2: Let us know how it goes. 3 eggs sounds promising, hopefully this will be your month!!!

@ Everyone else: have a fantastic morning!!

Hi ladies happy Monday. It has been so hard to get back into the swing of things since our family suffered bad with this terrible flu, so sorry I have been a bit Mia, it's been a crazy month. All seem to be doing well, I've missed you girls! soooooooo I'm in the waiting room right now getting ready for my very first iui I figured what better way to take up time in the waiting room then to bump with my favorite ladies! I have 3 wonderful eggs so hopefully one gets fertilized this month ;). I'm nervous but can't wait to see what this month brings. :hugs: to you all!!!!

So glad to hear from you Momof1! Glad your family is starting to recover!

Excited you are having your IUI this morning. :happydance:

Now Lune has me curious, what line of work is everyone else in!? Share if you'd like, if not that's ok too! :)

Grateful I'm feeling great! Thanks for asking :) How are you feeling, pregnant momma?!

Allika this goes without saying of course, but let us know as soon as you hear!!!

momof1 omg omg, IUI yayayayayay!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! AHHHHH! Maybe this is exactly what you need!! Woot woot! I have updated the first page with your fantastic news :D

Procedure went great. I got to see my honeys spermy's swimming under a microscope SO COOL. The Iui itself was so easy and OH got to watch the whole thing. Fs said I'm having a good month so we'll see ;)...

Hopin4 I just love you lol I am a stay at home mom opening my own home daycare to keep me busy ;) OH brings home the bacon lol he's an entrepreneur.

I think this is the month for you dear!!!!!! What if you had multiples?! Hehe YIPEE!!!

My little sister is a SAHM too, she loves it!!! I have to admit I'm a little jealous of that. I wish I could do that! Of course now that DS is in school I'd just be a housewife lol. Maybe when i get preggers I can talk to DH as I'll have a reason to stay home ;)

I am a Financial Analyst...actually have a job interview this afternoon with a company that is closer to where we live. Currently I work an hour away from home, if I get this new job it will only be 15 min. Today is the 2nd round, first round was a week ago! :)

Happy Monday! I'm in a horrible mood today and will blame it on the hormones! ;). I just got back from the dr. On Saturday I had 2 follies on my left ovary (10,11) and none on the right. Today I had 2 follies on the left (14,10) and 2 on the right (12, 13). So I go back on Thursday to check again. Estrogen level is in the 200s somewhere!! Woohoo!

We should guess what everyone's occupation is!!! Anyone not told yet?

Looking forward to updates from allika! Woohoo momof1- hoping I will be joining you in the wait either this weekend or early next week!!

Typea that's wonderful news you're trucking right along momma :boobs: (sorry I had to, it's been a while) lol

I'M I'M SO MUCH PAIN TODAY........This O is killing me over here!

Momof1- I was actually carrying groceries when I O'd last month and I had to ask my DH to carry them for me. It was brief but it was pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"