Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

No I couldn't hold it longer than two hours :( I did poss this morning but I used an opk just to fight the urge. May talk hubby into pucking up some FRER's on this way home :D

Yes, i am totally stalking today to see your results. That dip yesterday is very promising!!!

Kins- how are you feeling today? Still crampy? I think that is a really good sign! Everyone says they are like af cramps but mine were constant for days and so much worse. It helped to lay down and just tell the baby to keep growing! That put y mind at ease!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend!!

Kins I too had cramping its very common.

Lei was there anything on the OPK? It's probably still way early but it's so dang hard to tell you no! I'm such a bad instigator.

No bad pains overnight/today, thank God. Today I do feel the little twinges and cramps which I am taking as a good sign. Not any of that sharp pain from the other night.

I was just a bit concerned this morning cause my temp dropped. I honestly don't know if im supposed to be still taking my temp like what's the point? But when I saw the dip today it made me nervous and I was looking forward to tomorrow morning to recheck.

Other then that definitely praying everymorning for healthy pregnancy and will be on pins and needles till Wednesday morning u/s (I think at that time I should be able to see the fetal pole in the uterus) and then in afternoon when bloodwork comes.

Thank you all for being so supportive and putting up with my concerns.

I'm going to try & hold out on testing a little longer. The opk had two lines but one was super fain but still able to see by looking at it.

I really don't know how to link the chart to this website so I just took a snap shot today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
Kins: Stop taking your temp dear. You'll do nothing but worry yourself crazy. Baby is fine, you've got to relax :hugs:

Lei: When is your new test date? I suppose I can survive a few days :p

Lei, I was reading last night that OPK's can sometimes turn positive when you're preggers!! Test soon :)

Haha ya I hear ya Jenna. I guess there really is no point to temp lol

I saw that somewhere to but wasn't sure how accurate it is. Gonna try & wait until Tuesday but I may cave tomorrow. I do feel like it will be here soon cause I've been having on & off cramps.

Remember my on and off cramps lei? I was so bummed until I took my test. I secretly hope you cave today ;)

Good morning Ladies. Today on my drive to work, I heard this radio segment "the brutal truth" and a husband called in, complaining that his wife blogged about their struggle to conceive. He was very upset because he was the main reason why they had difficulties. The feedback he received from other callers was "How dare she writing about his issues to deal with it"...I was driving and got kind of upset. The issue with Infertility is that even if there is a male factor involved, the woman is still the one having to do most of the treatment. Shots, Meds, Monitoring, IUI, IVF, etc. The man's job in this process is really easy. So I felt it was her right to write about it and process it in any way that works for her.

How do you feel? How does your husband feel about you writing online about your struggles? Do you tell friends and families?

Kins- honestly. I've felt stuff on and off the entire time! I've also had bleeding and cramping and bleeding and cramping. It makes me worry every day but so far baby is fine. So I think all is normal until you hear otherwise.

Allika- my DH doesn't mind because I could vent here instead of always to him.

Hey Ladies....

so DH and I decided to do aug cycle natural with just Letrozole and the steroid I need to keep my LH down and then one more IUI in sept. So this morning I went in for blood work and ultrasound it is CD 9 and to my surprise I actually have 2 follies growing on their own with not having to use Puregon. Sooooo our plan has changed a bit and if these follies keep growing naturally and get big enough we will trigger and do the IUI this month to save some money on injections and go right to IVF consult after that if we are not successful. Iam trying not to get excited but kinda think because I made that step to start IVF that I will get prego this month and not need to actually start all these new meds that r coming.

How is everyone else feeling?

Super exciting news Manda!! Rocking out two follies on your own is awesome! Can't wait to see how big they get and then you just need to hit your target on IUI day :happydance:

Allika, I agree that almost all if this whole process does fall on us to actually get preggers and we just need to chat with others going through the whole thing to help get us through it. I don't have another person to worry about as far as posting, but I feel like I would continue to post here even if I did because you girls are what makes it easier to do this.. my fertility support group!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->