Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey Everyone...Hope everyone is having a good day:)

I just stopped in to fill you all in on our new game plan.

We are doing 1 more IUI next month and having a consult for IVF. I know I have only done 2 IUIs but every month I do them I am spending 1500-2000$ so I dunno I feel we might as well go forward with IVF instead of paying so much for IUI then going to IVF anyways. I am still really scared that IVF won't work and then we are out ALOT of money.

I am scared:(

We will be here for you!!! Have they ran all the tests and identified any issues? I did three IUIs and all the tests that found nothing but PCOS and had an amazing IVF experience so I hope you do too!

They have done some tests. DH is fine. I have PCOS and my LH is being silly. I just took fermera the first 2 times and got pregnant the first month with my daughter but all of a sudden its not working.
When I started they notice that my LH was very high and wasn't allowing my eggs to grow so I started taking a steroid to supress that and I started injections to plump up my follies. It worked I got 2 follies each time but never got pregnant. We are trying once more with higher meds and hoping for more then 2 follies. We will see I guess.

Breaking my doctor stimmed me very slow on gonal so as to not get to many follies cause I was going to do iui. Anyway embedded up getting like 5 good sized ones each cycle. So it definitely is a good med

Lei your chart is looking great, when are you testing??

Type A - Sister you are so sweet and never have to apologize for your exciting news:happydance: I love getting updates and your beautiful sonograms. You have been on this road for so long and really deserve it!!!! My time will come and thankfully I have this wonderful blog to lean on! Next week I am calling to get a consultation and DH tested, I'm ready to get the ball rolling! I'll text you tomorrow to find out more, Loves and again congrats!!!!!!

Everyone else, thank you so much for all the support and suggestions! DH has not been tested so that's on the top of the list! I have been charting, but will add temps to help! Thanks again ladies, you all will keep me saine during this :flower:

Ugh. Just woke up with some pretty intense pain in my pubic area. It hurts pretty bad. During the day yesterday I had some pain like my insides were being twisted but it was tolerable & intermittent. Now its pretty intense and constant.... Making me worried.

Hope it's not a sign of miscarriage starting or ectopic. Keep prayers for me.
I go for blood work today and I will mention it

I'm nervous.

Kins- I had the worst cramps until about 5.5 weeks. I was so scared especially since I had that bleeding episode. As long as you do not have bleeding then you are fine! The number was soooo great that I am sure it is just your baby settling in! My doctor said a hcg of 100 was great on 14dpo and yours was more than double that. Please just stay positive and make sure you are hydrated. Everything will be great!!!!!

Thanks IGH. I trully up hope thats its the case that baby just getting implanted.
Im thinking if something did happen last night the blood from this morning wont show it. So i think I will still be worried till next appt. DOH.... I guess thats the name of the game though. Worry the whole time....

@Kins: Im with igh. As long as you are not bleeding, try not to worry too much.

I know easier said than done! From my miscarriage experience I can say that I knew I was miscarrying once I didn't feel anything anymore...

So my beta today is 432 and progesterone 25. I have to continue crinone and I go in for u/s and more blood work on Wednesday 8/14.

So for those who had there bfp if you remember... are you supposed to constantly be aware of twinges and twisting and fullness etc down there at only 4 weeks? I thought i would be pretty unaware of the happenings down there. oh man..... wednesday cant come soon enough. If I dont have more crazy episodes like last night and the u/s on wed looks good I feel like i will relax a bit more.

Allika- ya my miscarriage I didnt know at all till the u/s showed the HB gone.

IGH- did you have constant awareness down there? like bloating etc? it almost like im going to AF feeling. Were your cramps constant? I cant wait till Wednesday to set my mind at ease. Untill then who knows whats going on inside

I kinda feel like pressure pain if that makes any sense

Hi ladies! Quick update as I'm still at work. Got my beta results back, both were negative :( got an appt with the doc on Tuesday, and I'm ready with my list of questions and get 'er done attitude. Round #2 is gonna rock! Hope you ladies are all doing well, congrats on the awesome beta kins! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Ajd - going to try & hold out until the 14th but I am really tempted to Now. Trying to fight the urge :haha:

Lei, I wouldn't necessarily object if you caved now...
I know I shouldn't enable the addiction >.<

Hahaha I took one from work but I know it will be a bfn! I almost feel like I'm going to start though... Lower backs been hurting & on & off cramps. Maybe I'll test on lucky #13 if I can hold out. I think I'll be 13 dpo so maybe that will bring some type of luck :)

Those ones from your work aren't very sensitive either. Well I have my line spotting eyes ready!

Lei what's happening??

Anm, sorry girl and exciting to watch Round #2 with you

Kins, I had those intense pains for the first week too when the uterus was growing to make room for the baby ;) They are absolutely normal and great that you don't have spotting with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->