Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I have a blood exam on Thursday for progesterone and estradiol level check...I'll just ask them then there to check for hcg

Congrats ladies on those beautiful BFPs!

Waiting on the nurse to call for this month's plan... I've done 2 months of clomid & monitoring, 1 month of clomid, monitoring, IUI & trigger shot...
Assuming that means IUI again this month, but not sure about clomid for 4 months straight? My body reacts "correctly" to it, but I thought it was one of those that you can't take too many months in a row? Possible HSG this month - or at least that's what the nurse mentioned last month... It'll take a few days before I'm excited for this new cycle

Aj- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jenna- maybe instead of emailing doctor give them a call. Did you email the doctor with the pictures as well?

EA- GO Ahead and eat that we all deserve it!

Lei- im in the same boat with weight gain as you are. I put working out to the back burner for the past 2yrs while ttc just the waking up for 7am appt 2-3x a week i was like forget working out. Im exhausted

Allika- i must say I did not comment yesterday b/c I did not see the line but oh baby i see it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great day... These BFPs make my heart so happy :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jenna- I'm sure draven is healthy and nothing wrong but I don't blame you for worrying. I will say a prayer for him :flower:

appointment went well, nothing exciting. Doctor said all the measurements from yesterday's scan were perfect. I have to start going every 2 weeks now (boo!) so next appt is on Sept 24

How are you feeling Luna? That's great that everything is right on the mark there...sweet bundle just growing nicely :)

Im off for a bit and ajd gets a bfp too!!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS ALLIKA AND AJD!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH

H&H 9 mos to Allika and AJD!
:yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:dust: is really spreading like wildfire! :dust:

Our thread NEEDED this!!! Thanks Lune!! Look at all of us bump buddies :)

We need more testers!!! And all of you enjoying your hubbies, may your little ones be waiting for you when all is ready.

Love you ladies!

Omg Omg omg!!!!!!! Yay!!!! It's official girl!!!!!

How are you feeling Luna? That's great that everything is right on the mark there...sweet bundle just growing nicely :)
Overall feeling pretty good though today not so good because I had to get up so early for my appointment and I can't seem to get the swelling in my fingers to go away :/ it's frustrating that my doctor only does appointments early in the morning then in the afternoon when he is always running so far behind so I'm stuck getting up really early again in two weeks. At least I only have about two more months to go!

My beta was 32!! Much higher than I was expecting!

Wow I am just beside myself with all of this great news!!!!!!! <3 :cloud9:

Congrats to everyone!!! September is a great month for sure!!

ajd when do you go back?

allika r u still waiting til Thursday?

I go back on Thurs and hopefully she'll let me do another one on Saturday too

Yeah I called and they were like "we'll test it on Thursday, no need to come in for it tomorrow" oh well I can wait another day...it doesn't say much anyway...just happy the test progressed this well and I will never test with FMU again!!!

Great news ladies.

I'm hoping that all this wonderful September BFP vibe continues !

Praying for more bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->