Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: I was just coming back on here to say that!! Since it was afternoon vs. afternoon!!

Are you so excited? Are you giong to call your doc?!

OKAY!!!!! Celebrate girls!!!!!!!!!

I am shaking and ohhhhhhh so happy!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3400.jpg
    IMG_3400.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 24
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it ajd, I just KNEW this cycle was IT for you!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :dance: :happydance:

Omg omg omg, both of you! omg!!!!

Yay! :happydance:

I love that we have two sets of bump buddies in one month!

Allika I can't tell you how excited I am to share this with you! We triggered the same night and conceived on the same day. ohhhh my goodness, we are true bump buddies and I'm so happy it's with you :)

And So much for temping!!! Lol, it took a Dive before I tested and so I was thinking bfn for sure..... so imagine my utter shock when the digi said Pregnant... I literally jumped!! It was kinda awesome to still have that magical moment hehe

Lei: Mmmm I love cereal.... How long are you going to wait for AF before you decide to check and test? Obviously you're in no rush but you have to have SOME breaking point ;)

EA: PERFECTLY acceptable. Enjoy :hugs:

I'm really freaking out right now :cry: I'm trying hard not to but I can't help it. Draven's had these stupid pinpoint blood spots under his skin that show up on his face and neck and arms every once in a while. They haven't showed in a while so I kind of forgot about them but they're worse than ever now. I did some googling (I know, worst enemy) and I found something called petechiae. It looks IDENTICAL to what he has! The causes can be from low platelets, vitamin k deficiency, lupus, anemia, leukemia... the list goes on. Of course my mind jumps straight to the worst possible thing, leukemia. I've emailed his doctor asking her opinion and it can take up to 2 days to get a reply. I'm just trying to stay calm. :cry:

The first 2 are of Draven and the second 2 are pictures I found online.

:hugs:

I just wanted to give you a big hug. I know how scary these things can be. I don't know how you are feeling but just know that we are here for you and it will turn out to be nothing serious.

:hugs:

Same here adj! It's the big guns that did it :) lol

Awesome lines ladies!! So exciting! Congrats!! Can't wait to see some betas :)

My NP just emailed me back and told me to GO today for my beta!! She's been amazing to work with and I didn't have to ask for the beta test, she knows me all to well hehe

Thank you girls for your support. I'm feeling a little better today. I've read it can be "nothing" but since this isn't just a one time occurrence I really think he may have a low platelet issue. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything awful. Just that he may be anemic and hopefully that's the end of the problems you know? I keep praying for God to watch over him and keep him healthy. I just don't know what I would do if something were wrong with him. But since he's overall healthy and doesn't seem drowsy or irritable and is eating fine I'm not TOO concerned. Just the normal mommy worries.

AS FOR ALLIKA AND AJD WOWWW!!! :wohoo:
I just KNEW that this was it for you two. I knew it I knew it I knew it!! Allika will you be doing beta's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->