Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Great. The petechiae is starting to fade, still no other symptoms as usual. Should get a response from the doctor sometime today. I actually have a couple new videos I forgot about I'll post them in my journal ;)

Good, def keep us posted on what the doc says!!

And, thanks :hugs:!

Allika did you test this afternoon again or are you just waiting for betas tomorrow? Still crazy how your smu is better than your fmu!

I tested again and the line is exactly the same like yesterday's SMU one but it was with FMU this morning and then I couldn't hold it more than 2h so didn't test again. Its only 11 DPO so its still super early.

However I feel super bloated to the point where it's really uncomfortable. My doctor warned me because I was mildly overstimulated and when he did the transfer he said "It's good that were just putting one in, your ovaries are huge and the Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome will pick up speed if you're pregnant" I'm glad he warned me!

Other than that I am freaking out about the chances of chemical pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, early pregnancy loss and all that fun stuff! DH and I were so excited back in November and now with this one I am having a hard time to get excited about it. Didn't even have to cry out of joy yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
AJ..... I guess you dont need that IVF consult :)

I think your line looks great, esp if you compare it to your FMU pic from yesterday!! It's easier said than done, but try not to stress. It's unfortunate that experiencing loss kind of takes away from your ability to fully embrace a bfp. But I can tell you that with this one I have really put all of my energy in to only focusing on the positive and it has truly helped with my sanity :hugs: :flower:

Just popping in to see how are bfps are doing - go team September.

Hopin..thanjs to Jenna I noticed you are a pea. Wow time flies!

Jenna...glad to see Draven skin is improving. let us know what the Dr says!

Doctor emailed me back. She doesn't seem concerned which is great. She said most of the time these are benign. Sometimes kids who have blood problems get them but usually it is viral and not leukemia. If they are widely distributed on his body all at the same time I would like to see him. I replied explaining they're just on his neck, face, ears, and sometimes his arms but that's about as far as they go. I asked if we can just check his blood count during his next appointment in October to be sure. :) I'm feeling better now!

That's great news Jenna!

& I'm right there with you. We really didn't try this past month but with temping this next cycle I can hopefully figure out when I O. After all the fertility meds my cycle hasn't been the same 28 days. BUUTTT since I will be living with my mom I will have lots of time time save money for iui/ ivf costs.

I can't catch up much right now because I'm supposed to be working but the doctor said we can check his blood as his next appointment. So Hopin, Dravens next check up is Oct 15

Jenna Really glad to hear that the doc isn't worried :) Yay!

Allika How are you feeling about bloods? Do you think they'll put them through STAT or will you have to wait til tomorrow?

Lune How are you feeling? Did you get betas? Couldn't remember. Your u/s is in just a few days!!! :dance:

Progesterone was 74 at 15dpo. Seems high but not low is all that matters.
I have been eating my share of pickles lately :sick:

Hi everyone, just wanted to give you an update on my cycle. I went back to the doctor 4 days ago for another ultrasound. My four 14-16mm follicles turned into one big follicle on the right :( (three just regressed, one took off). The right is the side that the radiologist thought that he saw peritubal adhesions :( I went for my iui (#3) and DHs sample wasn't the best either....9mill after wash but very motile. Usually I wold be crying at this point but we just had a good laugh at how suboptimal everything turned out :) I have an ivf consult on the 24 th if I get yet another BNF

Daisy, all it takes is 1 good follie :) FX'd for you!

Allika, ajd, where are you??

Morning Ladies! What an exciting week! How is everyone feeling?

Alika- Good luck with your blood test today!!
Adj- Can not wait to hear your new beta level!!
Jenna- So glad that doc is not concerned about Draven. I am sure he will be perfectly fine!

AFM- I feel like I have been hit by a truck! I have the worst cold and can not take anything. I even tried to use my netipot last night, but I was so stuffed up that nothing would come out!

At least it is Thursday and my DH has this weekend off work:happydance:

Igh I had a horrible cold last week! I couldn't use my neti pot at all for about a day and a half I was so stuffed up. I have a cool humidifier that helped at night. Hope you feel better soon!

I'm here and have good news and bad news.

I gained 3 lbs, am super bloated and have shortness of breath. Told my nurse about it and she said "oh no, looks like you have OHSS" she said its a good sign because I wouldn't have it unless I had hcg in my bloodstream. So they are doing a metabolic panel and also did an US. Of course you couldn't see a gestational sac yet at 3w5d but they measured my ovaries and they are enlarged and full of fluid. so they put me on bedrest and I am waiting for the Doc to call me back. It might be that I have to go in again this afternoon to see a Doctor (at my practice only the nurses were there as the Doctor was in surgery)....

Overall not fun, but sort of expected because I remember my Doc saying at
the transfer "good that were just putting one in, your ovaries are huge and two would have put you at a very high risk for OHSS"

I posted a pic of my test from yesterday night into journal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->