Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

mwb: I wouldn't even think twice about it!!! Love seeing the baby

ajd- thosE babylegs are the cutest! A friend mom of mine recommends them. I just gave some for a baby shower gift and everyone oohed and ahhed.

Hello ladies!

I had my u/s today and everything looks great! I am starting on femara again tonight 5 mg cd3-7. It worked last time, so hopefully it works again! I have another appointment on Tuesday November 12th, to see how the medication is working! I am so excited to be trying again!

That's great lifeis!
moni - welcome! hope we'll see that bfp soon!
mwb - every chance you get to see those little ones - take it! :)
ajd - how are you feeling?

So I was freaking out earlier since I had not felt lo move all day but now he/she is doing flips! So grateful!!

I wish tomorrow was Thursday so we would be having our scan!! But we are having a surprise gender reveal party for our families on Saturday so you all will be the only ones who get to know the gender with us on Thursday!! Everyone else thinks the scan is still on Tuesday!

I got the leggings tonight and more promo codes!! Over the last year I have already ordered most of these items for free with just paying for shipping. Very happy with the car seat cover and the breast feeding cover!

Use Promo Code "LEGGINGS" on all four websites below for-
100% off the nursing cover of your choice (a $34.95 value) AND
100% off the Nursing Pillow of your choice (a $39.95 value)- AND
100% off the Carseat Canopy of your choice (a $49.95 value)- AND
100% off the Seven™ brand baby carrier of your choice (a $39.95 value)-
while supplies last!

www.uddercovers.com www.sevenslings.com
www.nursingpillow.com www.carseatcanopy.com

Update: I got a confirmation email after my order with a different promo code...so try either!
Use Promo Code "babyleggings"

Moni, welcome! :flower: Sounds like things are going wonderfully for you! Let us know once you've settled on a test date and I will put you on the front page :)

mwb, I don't blame you AT ALL! I would totally take my OB up if she offered me an extra u/s!!!

lifeis, that's fantastic news!!! SO excited for you!!!

IGH, excited for your scan tomorrow!!!! Happy 19 weeks!

Kins, Happy 17 weeks! Man these pregnancies are flying by!!!

How's everyone else? Today has been quiet. I need some testers!! We have zero on the front page.

Yeah I need some testers too! I'd be happy with a positive OPK test for now though!

I have gotten huge boobs! Oh my goodness! Had to get new bras! How much weight did you all gain so far?

I had to get new bras too!

At today's weigh-in we totaled my weight gain from the start to be 5lbs :shy: Oops! I need to slow down on that. Especially because you gain the majority towards the end!

Yeah I noticed your :holly: in your bump pics. I gained 2 lbs so far, but I am not sure if that's from the IVF or really the pregnancy.

Ive gained about 2 or 3lbs I fluctuate... Makes me kinda nervous- no boob growth (but I started at and im only 5'2" they were always big for my body) and no weight gain...I may be starting to get the baby belly though as pants are tighter. cant tell for certain behind my chubby belly.

Allika- are you all pain free now? off bed rest?

Yes, all pain free and feeling great! Thinking about when to announce our pregnancy! I think I might be waiting for Thanksgiving or maybe even our gender scan the week later?! Hmm hmmm.
Also I am not so sure if it's a boy anymore. I thought for sure it's a boy but now I am torn.

We did find a cute name for a girl so that might have influenced my change in feelings.

If it's a girl, her name will be Ava Maxine
But we'd call her Maxi!
For a boy, it would be Nicholas James.

Love your names Allika!!! Looks like I've gained the most so far :haha: go figure!!! :rofl:

I was trying to tally up who has the most correct gender guesses for our group so far but I am having a hard time finding most of the gender guesses for TypeA's baby. I know what I guessed and I found IGH's guess - but can't seem to find the others on the thread!!!

Those are beautiful names and you guys will love calling her Maxi :)

My boobs seem a little bigger, I'm filling in the biggest bra I have nicely now. I've actually lost a pound so far. I had to buy a new scale last week so now I'm taking weekly weights on Fridays.

I just slept 11hrs.... I think I was tired :haha:

Hi girls!

Do not feel bad Hopin! I have gained about ten pounds and two in the past week and a half, but I have definitely gone through a growth spurt!

I had to buy new bras too... I love it and so does DH!:headspin::headspin:

I can not stand to work today! I wish it was tomorrow morning already!!!

We started gender guesses on page 314 so you can start there... and also found that Hockey said boy for TypeA

So I was a little bored home alone and was able to find some of the gender guesses for TypeA

For a Boy:
Jenna, LDizzy, Grateful, Rojo, Hopin, IGH

Me and Luna were wrong :( I couldn't find a guess for Allika, Breakin, Lei or Lune ;0

I have gained about 1 pound so far, but don't worry, I'll probably be catching up to a lot of you!! I'm a little scared about the weight gain for twins, not gonna lie! But I'll do whatever is best for these babies.

Ajd - Agree with the sleeping... I get a solid 9 hours every night, while it used to be around 7. And on the weekends, I make sure to get at least one nap in as well!!

They say you get your energy back in the second trimester, has anyone noticed it??

And I agree, I'd love to see some testers too!!

And my gender guess for MWB: two little boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->