Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

mwb, I have not noticed the exhaustion going away. I still have to get at least 9 hours of sleep and I'm constantly tired. Hoping it goes away soon!

recently ive been sleepy but an overwhelming need to get things done. So i push through the tiredness and then sleeping b/w tasks

Congrats on the gender scan today!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! Makes me not want to be team yellow hahah hurry up April 16th

Hey!!!! There is No way I am telling what I have gained ugh. I fel larger every day!! And all I hear at the dr is "he's going to be a big baby". Haha!!

I can't believe everyone here gaining so little! :p I last was weighed 5 days before Devyn arrived and at that time I was up 31 lbs. Wishing I had access to a scale to see where I am now but I would guess I'm still up about 10 to 15 lbs

@luna I have gained 5lbs and have only been pregnant for 12 seconds. :haha: Trust me I am on track to beat that number. :rofl:

You will all hate me then for sure lol.. Im 35 weeks tomorrow and am losing weight now.. I weight in at 157.8 last week and now weighed myself and am at 156.8.. so now a total gain of 10lbs

Haha That's awesome Rojo! :) Ultimately, I'm not really worried about how much weight I gain. I know it's all for the baby and I'm sure some of it will be over the top but that's ok. I did the same with my pregnancy with DS and it took work to lose it but I did :)

Sooooooooooooo thanks to Allika I totally just booked a private gender scan for Friday 11/22! I will be 16+4 so hopefully they can tell the gender! :yipee:

recently ive been sleepy but an overwhelming need to get things done. So i push through the tiredness and then sleeping b/w tasks

Congrats on the gender scan today!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! Makes me not want to be team yellow hahah hurry up April 16th

Do it!! No team Yellow!!!

Thanks guys for the well-wishes! I am still kind of in shock. I looked at my DH once we found out and said,"What are we going to do with a boy!"

I can not wait for everyone else to find out. The next few weeks will be so much fun:happydance:

I'm so jealous of you all. I gained 60lbs with Draven. And I've held on to 20 still. Blahhhh....

Not taking the blame, Hopin! Super excited to find out what you're having a glad I don't have to wait that long for your result!

Luna - LOVE LOVE those little Devyn feet!

Grateful - What a handsome cowboy Jimmy is!

I didn't vote for Kins, boo on team yellow, I vote girl!

I need to know when my gender scan will be!

Ing: CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! The shopping begins!

Hopin: I can't wait for your gender scan.

I am just checking in really quick. I think I caught the flu bug and have been sleeping almost all day. I am on CD5, so my third day of femara today. I am so lucky I really haven't had any side effects! Last time I was having headaches from it, but those have stayed away this time. :) I am patiently awaiting my appointment on Tuesday to see how my follicles are doing. I think it's weird they do a scan on CD10. My Dr. said its because some women are ready to trigger at that point, but last time mine were still pretty small and I didn't end up triggering until CD15. It's nice to have a couple U/S's just to make sure the follicles are growing like they should, so I'm not complaining :)

I hope everyone is having a good night! Take care!

River and LifeisB:

Last cycle when I got my BFB I also used 150units CD3-8. When I went in for my u/s on CD9 I was ready to trigger that night and did back-to-back IUI's on CD10&11. I also did my tempting O'ed on CD10....either just naturally or an early responder from the shot just the night before.

Happy they upped the dose for you and are monitoring both of you guys so closely!!!! Getting excited to hear how those follies look next week :)

Eekkk!!

And now I am going to look at the private 4D Scan place near me. They do group showings so I think I can bring up to 20peps with me. I told the girls last night at dinner I was thinking about doing it and they were super excited for the chance to go with me to find out the gender :happydance:

type A how far along are you?

Hopin- that will be here in no time AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rojo- that's pretty awesome!!!!

IGH- I need that surprise that day. But sooo curious

On another note. I am sitting on my couch with lap top on my lap and my 50lb dog is trying to sit on me.... he is such a baby and needs closeness....I wonder how he will be when there is a baby here all the time

Have a great week everyone. I will be excited to catch up when I get home!!! Talk to u all soon:)

Lune, book a private scan, it's the thing to do :haha: Allika is such a trend setter :)

Lifeis, I'm sorry you have been feeling so badly :( I hope you are feeling a little better today! Glad they are monitoring you so closely though! Can't wait to see what Tuesday brings.

ajd, did you check out the private scan? Unfortunately the place here locally doesn't do the gender scans in 4D so it will just be the regular scan but they should still be able to tell! I'm so so so excited!

Kins, I wonder the SAME THING about my dog. He's 75lbs and thinks he's a lap dog too. Sweet boy. He's in for a shock when the baby gets here! It's different than DS because DS is so big and plays with him. Babies aren't quite like that :haha:
Speaking of dogs, Grateful, how has yours been with Jimmy?

Manda, HAVE A BLAST!!!!!

Rojo let us know how your appointment goes today! Are you still going to that one? Didn't know if they got messed up when you went in unexpectedly.

TGIF ladies!

Hopin - I've still been pretty nervous to let the baby too close around the dog. He is 136 lbs and he mainly stays outside (comes in periodically to visit and hang out) so he is a little on the wild side. If I had it my way, he would be indoors most of the time on my lap! :dohh: But DH would only agree to a dog if it primarily stayed outside. Sooooo.....yeah. I will never again have a dog if it has to stay outside so much away from the family - I don't like it.

Anyhow...I've let Apollo sniff the baby twice. That's it. :haha:LOL I'm sure he would be nice to the baby, but a small part of me still imagines him biting the baby or pawing him....(he doesn't bite and is a very nice dog)...I'm just paranoid because he is a huge animal and they can be unpredictable.

I miss my indoor dog. :cry:

I found this on Pinterest and think it's pretty cool to do! What do you guys think about gender reveal parties? My only worry is that baby won't cooperate or they find something wrong and then what?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member