Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin- you are on a streak! Almost all your guesses are accurate! I never voted for kins... I say girl!

I have gained 2lbs I think. :holly: really gettin in the way.

I did go out to a movie last Friday and pie afterwards, and I was amazed I made it til midnight! I hope I am turning the corner on being tired.

allika - I guess girl!
ajd- I guess boy!
mwb- I guess boy and girl!

Ingodshand - That's so awesome you're having a surprise gender reveal party!! I love that everyone thinks your scan is next week!! I bet you're SO excited!!

What's the earliest they will do an anatomy scan? My dad is coming to visit 12/15-12/23 (from Europe) and I'm afraid it's too early, but I'd love for him to be a part of it. I'll be 16 weeks then.

Thanks! I feel like I might burst, but it will be so cool when everyone arrives and finds out what the party real is!

I know most doctors will not do the scan until at least 18 weeks but you can book a private scan for gender. I think I have seen them priced around $50 here

Hello ladies! Today is day 2 of 5 of taking femara. I have been feeling great. I had a slight headache today and a tiny bit of cramping but nothing too major! It is my DH's birthday today so we went out for some authentic italian. It was GREAT!

AJD: Thanks for all those codes. I looked at the sites and it looks like great stuff. I can't decide yet whether I would be crazy to buy some of that stuff before I am even actually pregnant... I can't believe you can get those items by just paying shipping! That's amazing!

Thanks ajd for finding all of those gender guesses for TypeA!!!! That's great. I have updated the correct gender guesses :) This is a fun game.

Speaking of gender guesses...anyone want to make a last minute change to IGH?! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGH...what time is the scan?!

mwb, Allika's gender scan is booked for when she's 15+4, so some doctors do book that early!!

Mine won't book beofre about 17-18 weeks so I'm kind of jealous :haha:

It's a BOY!!!! We are so excited!!! Will upload a picture asap!!

Yay Team Blue!!!

Congrats!

I don't think I've made guesses for most people, I can't remember :haha:

Hooray! How awesome, a little baby boy!!!!

My gender scan is private and 75$, if we didn't do that one though she wouldn't have done another scan until week 20!

Ahhhh!! SO EXCITING IGH!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: What wonderful news!!! Can't wait to see your scan pics :)

Looks like you, Grateful, mwb and lune were the only ones who guessed this one right! :thumbup:

Congrats on boy!!

I'm also considering doing an early gender scan in December :)

Hopin...5 lbs is nothing! I gained 13 by week 20 and gained 29 total.

InGodsHands - Wonderful news on your baby BOY!!! :happydance:

My gender guess for mwb: Boy and Girl

I have gained about 1 pound so far, but don't worry, I'll probably be catching up to a lot of you!! I'm a little scared about the weight gain for twins, not gonna lie! But I'll do whatever is best for these babies.

Ajd - Agree with the sleeping... I get a solid 9 hours every night, while it used to be around 7. And on the weekends, I make sure to get at least one nap in as well!!

They say you get your energy back in the second trimester, has anyone noticed it??

And I agree, I'd love to see some testers too!!

I was soooo tired the whole first trimester, in the second I could have ran a marathon I had so much energy, then all of a sudden third trimester hit and I've been tired ever since!!

IGH - great news :) Must be sooo excited for the reveal party :)

I went in for my baseline, had a resident do it this time, after a bit of prodding, I was cleared to start IUI #3 :) They put me on gonal f 150 cd3-7 this time in hopes it would produce more follies. We'll see soon enough :) Sort of scared to take this much meds.
Seems the 2 different fs in the clinic have differing opinions on my response the past 2 cycles- the more older realistic one says not good. The happy younger one thought it was ok, not great, but still ok.

Welcome to all the new ladies! Good luck with your journey!
Congrats on the baby boy lune!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->