Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

She was taking a break from TTC and I guess just decided to take a break from BNB all together. I do think she'll be back though!

TypeA has been MIA too. And Lei!

Everyone is quiet!!!

Ok Ill throw something in that will raise the heat:

routine Infant circumcision

What are pros and cons? How does your DH feel about it?

DS is circumcised, and if this is a boy, he will be too. DH & I are on the same page with that. To each his own!

Congratulations Cider and Smiley!!!

What a great couple days....and can't wait to see WHO #3 will be! I'm so happy for you two, how wonderful. Are these your first BFPs?

Wow, big text, I feel so special!! It's really great to share this with you guys, since it's too early to tell anyone besides my husband.

This is my first BFP. I'm finding it difficult to stay calm given all of the things that could go wrong in the next 9 months, but it helps to be able to put those down on paper (so to speak) here, and have the input of all of you awesome ladies.

TRY not to worry Cider. I know its hard but sending positive vibes to your baby and NOT worrying is probably the best thing you can do for baby. Everything else is pretty much out of our control :hugs:

Super exciting!

Circumcision seems like a really popular thing in the US. It's not very common here and isn't covered by universal health care so you have to pay for it. We never even discussed it but my hubby isn't cut either.

Yeah I am with hopin. To each it's own...however I grew up in Europe so I am not used to circumcision, DH is American and for him it's out of the question. He wants our son (if we have a son) to look just like him. I can understand his thinking but having a hard time wrapping my mind around it from my own perspective....

oh boy.... I guess this is something I will have to consider.... hard since I don't have one lol :dohh:

I don't get the whole baby needs to look like daddy thing. By the time he is old.enough to realize there is a difference he would be old enough for an explanation. Personally I don't like.the idea of circumcision..it just always makes me think of how female "circumcision" is considered normal in some parts of the world and is of course completely unacceptable everywhere else.

IGH- officially in your 2nd half of pregnancy!! Yey
Or did you consider entering your 20weeks halfway there? I never know with they pregnancy calenders

She was taking a break from TTC and I guess just decided to take a break from BNB all together. I do think she'll be back though!

TypeA has been MIA too. And Lei!

Everyone is quiet!!!

Hey...she said will be stalking from time to time but not saying to much:) She will be back in the new year she said when its time to start her IVF.

Hi ladies...just wanted to drop in and say hi. a lot (pesonally) has been going in (good stuff not related to ttc). But just soooo busy....and we moved so did not ever get a chance to drop in.
Having said that:

Allika...today I had a really weird feeling that I should make time to come to bnb and catch up with u ladies...and imagine my surprise when I saw your post asking about me... :)

Glad to see u doing well and lived your fb announcement.

Hoping, ajd.soooo happy to see you both continue on your bump journey...can't wait for more pics!

Rojo -. Omg congrats on the baby girl! Yay! Looking fwd to pics!!!!!!!

Cider, smiley...awesome news on the bfpa...go team has November

To all the newbies that have joined in my absence ...this is an amazing group of ladies...love them!!

Oh manda...hi hun!!! good luck this cycle. :)

Afm...no bfp. no tracking nothing g except acupuncture.

Yay good to be caught up on how you're doing. I had a feeling this morning that we needed to hear from you so I am glad you're doing well!

Cider - We told our parents right away because they knew we were trying and had been there for us during the m/c in the spring. Does your close family know you were trying? Do what feels right, think about who you want to be there for you no matter what.

Congrats to smileydoc! :happydance:

I told DH circumcision is up to him, as I'm undecided. I just worry about any rare side effects, and be there to make sure they use anesthesia! Totally weird- his dad wasn't, and recently got it done (he's in his 60s!).

Good evening everyone!

Well today was a much better day for me (sorry for being a debbie downer lately!) I went and had my follie scan (today is CD18) and one of my follicles were at 18mm!! Wahoo! I had on at 18, 12, 11, and 10. So I triggered today and am officially in my 2ww. I can test on December 6th! And I am honestly thinking, this time I might not test until that date.

My appointment was so great. The nurse I usually see was sick today so I got to see the doctor and got so many of my questions answered. I have recently been thinking about switching clinics, because I don't ever see the doctor during my visits and there is only one nurse who schedules, plans and sees your for all your visits. I really have not been to fond of her, as I am in and out within literally 2 minutes and leave with so many questions. But today was absolutely amazing! I got great news and TONS of answers to my questions! Cheers to the TWW!!!!

Lifeis: that is awesome that had a great sized follie today!! :happydance: And just as great that you had a wonderful visit your MD today. It's so important for you to feel comfortable and like your important to them. They should always stop and listen to all of your questions. Best of luck in your TWW.....we will support waiting til the end to test...but we will be here to line spot if you test earlier :haha:

Breakin: welcome back!! We have missed you and have been thinking about you a lot. Hope everything went smooth with the move and that you are all settled in for the upcoming holidays. Hope you have just been enjoying your time with hubby away from ttc

AFM: craving an apple pie....might have to head out for pie and some ice cream!

We chose not to circumcise. OH isn't, his dad is but isn't happy about it I suppose. At first it just seemed normal to do it so I was going to. Then OH came to me and expressed how strongly he felt about not doing it. After doing some research about it it just seems silly to do it now. It's completely for cosmetics only. I didn't want to put my newborn baby through pain just because of some extra skin on his privates. But that's just my opinion. I recommend doing research

Hi breaking!! Missed you!!:hugs:

Lifeis- glad to hear you got many questions answered. Yeay to the 2ww and here's to hoping you don't even have to worry next month about switching doctors! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->