Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

LDizzy: pics please!!!!

Moni: great sign... I've dreamt people are pregnant and then bam! It's not always spot on but I good sign :) Praying this is your month

Tuesday's (14 DPO) HCG was 330, today (17 DPO) was 1400, so I'm excited!

Early u/s scheduled for December 10th, I hope I get to see a heartbeat...

Cider!! What wonderful news!! Your #'s are rock solid, must be such a great feeling.

Can't wait for your u/s!!

Cider - Those numbers are awesome!!! I'm saying twins!! :happydance:

Had our NT scan today. Was definitely nervous about it… The U/S tech was awesome and everything looked great. They measured the back of the neck and then she looked at a bunch of other things. So so so cool. We heard the both heartbeats for the first time. I'm over the moon! :cloud9:

They also did bloodwork and they will tell us the results of the complete test in 5-7 days.

Sooo the U/S tech goes: would you like me to guess the babies' sexes? It's about 70% accurate. So YES of course! She said she looked at the pubic bones and was pretty sure baby A is a BOY. For baby B she also thought BOY, even though she was less certain!! We will find out in a few weeks!

So many good things going on here and for those of you with BFN's, stay on here, stay positive, and keep us updated, because this seems to be the place for BFP's!! I can't believe how quickly we went from so discouraged to being blessed with two beautiful tiny miracles.

I will post pics from my phone in a minute.

She didn't give me a good one of baby B but here they are together! It was hard to get both of them in the picture!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
oh my goodness mwb!!! look at your sweet babies!!!!!!!!!!

SO happy everything went swimmingly for you!! And gender guesses to boot! Awesome!!!

Also, not to brag but I totally guessed boy/boy for you sooooooooo woot woot! :dance: :haha:

pregnant lady with water works right now!!! Way to make a lady cry :haha:

mwb, those pictures are fantastic! So glad your little guys (or ladies, it's only 70% accurate, right?) are doing well!!

Thanks ladies, for the sweet words!!

One more thing… I just realized that the first time that I saw the babies move (last week) was EXACTLY 2.5 years after my mom passed away. Coincidence?? I don't think so <3 <3

Non-Pregnant Lady with water works over HERE!:cry:

The pics are beautiful mwb. What a HUGE HUGE blessing. Ecstatic for you :hugs:

Aww mwb so glad things went well! So happy for you!
Cider- incredible #s! How many ripe follies did you have? You must have multiples in there

Hi Ladies!!! I had blood work done last Friday and Monday and Dr was very pleased with both HCG and Progesterone levels!! I had some brown spotting yesterday which totally freaked me out, but Dr assures me it's very common! I go in Tuesday for my first ultrasound and check up!!! Will feel much better once I know everything is ok!!!!!

Much love and FX'd for more BFP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"