Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Congratulations cider! That's a great number for 14 DPO. How many follies did you have?

Thanks Allika! I had only one follicle that was above 18 mm when I triggered. My last ultrasound was ~36 hours before I triggered, so it's possible that more caught up, but I'm hoping not. I don't think I could handle twins!!

Wonderful news and wonderful # Cider!!!!!!! Whoooo hoooooo!!!! Congrats on your BFP! Is this your first?

LMAO! Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ not that I recall. But we could've. That's so odd!

JENNA....you've been quiet, missy! Where are you?! You think you get a free pass because you bought a house and are in the proces of moving?! :haha:

I second that Jenna!!! You put down those paint brushes missy and update us! LOL :haha:

Well that sounded funny even though I know its your OH who's painting.

@ Cider....That is a great number Cider!!! Congrats:) Could it be twins?? I am very excited for you!

@ Kins...Do you know how it helps with maturing and fertilization. You have me curious now. lol

No clue. Lol sorry just what I heard something about hormones or something

Long post coming....sorry if I missed anyone!!

Cider: That beta looks wonderful!!! Cant wait to see just how fast it is doubling :happydance:

Moni: :test:

Lifeis: Keeping my FX that your follies will grow and be ready for trigger on the next u/s.

River: I loved all of your responses to MWB :rofl: they were great! I always had to do a baseline u/s after medicated cycles just to check for cysts. Let’s just pray you won’t need that u/s and that you guys caught that egg(s). It’s scary to do an IUI with that many. Did they give you guys a choice or just cancel based on their policy? I did an IUI with 6 follies and 3 stragglers but no trigger (so not all of them would ovulate) and still got BFN…. You never can tell what is going to happen.

Ttc: half way through the tww!! Keeping my FX those spermies caught one of three eggs!! When is your test date??

Manda: welcome back and best of luck!! Sounds like you had good timing and hopefully you can catch that egg!

Hockey: how was your appt yesterday? Best of luck with all the wedding planning!! That is so exciting and February is coming up so quick :)

Smiley: how did your treatment go, any side effects? When do you have an u/s to see how its going?

FindingK: best of luck with IVF :hugs: We have many miracles coming from many ways. Have you given it thought to how many you are going to put back in?

KC: planning on chart stalking in the next coming week!!

MWB: one of the other pharmacists opened up to me a few months back and shared with me that they were trying for a year and did a bunch of fertility treatments and that she had a loss within a week of my first loss. Once I got my BFP I went out to dinner with her and we shared everything. Come to find out we were at the same clinic and were seeing the same NP’s at the same time. It really helped to share that with someone and just see how many people are struggling with conceiving. So ONLY if you are comfortable and want to share….otherwise, its none of their business. Only one person asked me….so who’s the father? And of course it was a male who asked :haha:

Allika: really liked your FB announcement! That was so cute. I was considering an idea and thought I would throw it out to you ladies…… you know all those list people are doing about things people don’t know about them…I thought of just creating one of those and making #8 (b/c it was IUI #8) saying something like “Few people know that I am growing my miracle in me” I just need to tell my niece and nephew before I do a FB announcement ☺

Hopin: I’m still guessing a girl for you!!! Though my track record hasn’t been great lately :haha:

Kins: they did keep you on orals for a long time there…that’s a new one for me. But….appears it worked for you! Almost 19wks…can’t wait to see what fruit you are tomorrow!

Lune: Yay, you’ll know the sex for xmas!! I’ve heard of couples who learn the sex right around that time have had the sex written down and then they open it on xmas morning.

IGH: Congrats on being half full!!! Can’t wait to see what size fruit you are tomorrow!

LDizzy: just two more months!! Have you packed your bags for the big day yet? Do you have a nursery set up?

Lei: how are things going with you girl?

Grateful, Jenna and Luna: time for new baby pics!!! We :heart: baby pics!

Rojo: Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! Praying you guys head home very very soon.

AFM: genetics called yesterday and said I could try and repeat the Harmony test if I wanted to or I could move onto other testing options. I had selected the Harmony test because it was zero risk to the baby, just a simple blood draw where they can extract the fetal DNA from my blood. It works 98% of the time…I fell into the 2% of people who didn’t get results on the first round. I have a 50% chance of getting results on the second try…which I did yesterday. I know in my heart that the results won’t change my actions but would just help me mentally prepare for our future together. So I’ll see what happens with new two vials they took. Then next month I do the second part of the blood draws they do for the NT to look at neural things (I didn’t do the full NT scan).
I’m also still struggling with MS everyday. I’m still losing weight and I know I’m not getting in enough calories. I’m trying my best to eat….this morning I enjoyed peanut butter and banana on toast. Yesterday I craved French toast so I made some for dinner….also yummy!

Aj-actaully stopped the orals on me bc they didn't work and I got pregnant with injectibles . I'm a mango tomorrow. Aj peanut butter and a banana sound sooo good right now

Allika! Put your announcement on here I wanna see it pleeeease

Rojo---show some photos on here ;-) I wanna see that beautiful girl

Here is our fb announcement! I was wrecking my brain for a cute announcement but couldn't think of something creative so just went with this. I wrote "our dog is no longer allowed on our bed and our couch - we couldn't be happier"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 10
Cider - Awesome first beta!! You might join me in the twin club!!

Allika - Very cute Facebook announcement! I love when people are creative like that, cause I'm not!!

Ajd - When are you planning on making the announcement? I told people at work today, I felt like I had to. I'm really starting to show. My bosses were so excited and supportive, it was pretty amazing.

River - I loved your responses!!

And thanks everyone else too for your advice on how to answer the "naturally?" question. I'm really comfortable talking about it if someone would approach me about it. But not when someone just blurts it out in a group of people just cause they're nosy. I think it just totally caught me off guard the first couple of times. Not I just kinda assess the situation and respond however I feel like it!

Good things going on around here, I like it!!

Cider - CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

My Update -

So I feel awful that is has taken me a couple of days to fill you all in on my news, but I think I have just been trying to let it set in and still don't really believe it! Last I told you, I had day 3 bloods taken last Wednesday and was getting ready to start Clomid last Friday! My doctor was not too hopeful after my HSG test and discovering my right tube is completely blocked! The plan was to head straight to the fertility clinic next month! I've learned NOTHING goes as planned!!!!! Thursday I woke up with no period, very weird since my last 8 cycles were 8-10 days long! I researched Clomid that night and read it was a category D drug and should not be taken while pregnant. Even though I knew there was no chance I was pregnant I figured I would take one just to ease my mind before starting the meds. So Friday morning I got up and wholly cow, :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 3 b/c I didn't believe it! DH was out of town, so I went to my work out class as usual and was still in SHOCK!!! I called my doctor and she was equally as excited and in shock! I went in for blood work Friday and yesterday! HCG levels looks fabulous and increasing as expected! I have my first ultra sound next Tuesday and I guess now it's becoming real!!!!!!! Still very nervous and anxious as it truly was a miracle that we got pregnant! Thankful for all your support and praying you all too will get your rainbow babies! Keep you posted and can't wait to add my due date to the front page!!!!!!

I actually announced to whole family and closest friends already. Right after the bleeding episode I had at 8w4d I told everyone at work and they were all so supportive. This past weekend I went to wine country with two couples and announced to them...it was so much fun to cheers in a wine room and say "guess who's pregnant?"

Next week I am flying to Utah to spend turkey day with my best from high school and her family. She has no idea i'm pregnant and can't wait to surprise her.

After that I will be almost 16wks and comfortable with telling my niece and nephew. I might tell when I call home on thanksgiving...or wait to get back and can facetime with them.

Once I tell them......I can share with the world :)

Cider - CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

My Update -

So I feel awful that is has taken me a couple of days to fill you all in on my news, but I think I have just been trying to let it set in and still don't really believe it! Last I told you, I had day 3 bloods taken last Wednesday and was getting ready to start Clomid last Friday! My doctor was not too hopeful after my HSG test and discovering my right tube is completely blocked! The plan was to head straight to the fertility clinic next month! I've learned NOTHING goes as planned!!!!! Thursday I woke up with no period, very weird since my last 8 cycles were 8-10 days long! I researched Clomid that night and read it was a category D drug and should not be taken while pregnant. Even though I knew there was no chance I was pregnant I figured I would take one just to ease my mind before starting the meds. So Friday morning I got up and wholly cow, :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 3 b/c I didn't believe it! DH was out of town, so I went to my work out class as usual and was still in SHOCK!!! I called my doctor and she was equally as excited and in shock! I went in for blood work Friday and yesterday! HCG levels looks fabulous and increasing as expected! I have my first ultra sound next Tuesday and I guess now it's becoming real!!!!!!! Still very nervous and anxious as it truly was a miracle that we got pregnant! Thankful for all your support and praying you all too will get your rainbow babies! Keep you posted and can't wait to add my due date to the front page!!!!!!

WOW!! That is awesome!! Congrats:) H & H 9 months:)

OMG Smiley!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats smiley! :happydance:

So did you have a really light bleed when af was due? I had that too so was sure I was out and didn't end up testing until 15 dpo.

@smiley....actually now that i think about it a friend of mine kind of had the same thing happen and her doctor thinks its because of the hsg that cleared the tube that she was able to get pregnant. Her hsg was right around the time of implantation, i believe 5 dpo?! and boom 10 days after the hsg preggo.

Congrats smiley! :happydance:

So did you have a really light bleed when af was due? I had that too so was sure I was out and didn't end up testing until 15 dpo.

Yes I normally have a very light period, but those three days were extremely light and actually Wednesday I barely bled at all! I just thought I was really light but when it didn't show up Thursday or Friday morning I was confused. I thought it might have had something to do with my HSG test, but turns out I was wrong! Thank goodness I decided to randomly test!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->