Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ok, got my protocol. 225 of Brevelle and 225 of Menopur. Estimated retrieval week of June 7th :) I start injections tomorrow night, and go back for a scan on Monday morning....scared, but feeling good about this round :)

Good luck River!!

AFM- AF arrived over the weekend - went in for day 3 scan and bloods - the cysts are still there, the one on the left has shrunk slightly and the one on the right got bigger. I go back for another scan/labs on June 9th. (Good thing I decided to wait until July to start the IVF - this would have been more upsetting if I was delaying it.)

Moni so they just shrink on their own? Anything can be done to shrink them?

They are supposed to. If they are not smaller on the 9th not sure if they will give me meds or not. I think it is healthier if they go away on their own though.

Good luck river!

Moni- will they aspirate them? I had it done and was so painful.

Best of luck ladies with the IVF's!! Keep us posted on the plans and how things are going with the procedures

ok ladies - went in for our check scan today. I now have 2 follies on the left and 4 on the right, all measuring approx 9-11mm. There is 2 smaller ones on the right as well, but they didn't count those. Lining was at 10mm!
I am to keep taking the same dose of meds, and now they've added Orgalutran as well in the mornings to stop me ovulating.
Was a bit disappointed about the number of follies, but hey - it is more at this point than last time, and they are all roughly the same size - which is what they want.

I go back Thursday for another check.

Hi everyone

Hope you're all doing well..goodluck to those starting a new cycle. KMFX

All the new mommas...hope you're enjoying this time with you're precious little ones.

AFM...looking forward to getting the end of 1st tri...hoping the nausea vomiting eases up.

Just thought I'd update this thread with what happened :)

They collected 8 eggs, 7 fertilized, and 2 made it to day 5 (today) where they transferred them in :)

Test date is a long ways off - June 24th ... so, because it is a long ways off, we'll probably test before then. Though, I guess I need to wait til at least the 21st to test myself, so I don't find the trigger.

Kins - I had betas done:

11dp5dt - 66
13dp5dt - 121
15dp5dt - 300
18dp5dt - ? (was today, won't get results til late this afternoon)

So I got my BFP :) which we haven't gotten yet in this whole time we've been ttc -so that is awesome unto itself :) But my clinic doesn't like my low numbers, and I don't think they'll be happy unless my beta is over 1000 today...so FX!! We'll see what they say.
I have had a bunch of early pregnancy symptoms though, and have a bunch of hope since seeing last Friday's beta :)

still waiting for AF so I can start the BCP in lead up to IVF in August...

Excited for you to start IVF, hopefully just once and BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->