Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin4ABump

Cautiously Pregnant w/#3!
Reaction score
:dust::hugs::flower:WELCOME!!!:flower::hugs::dust:

This group of ladies is all about a STRONG support system for our journies of TTC and even after conception!!! We are a family here for each other through the highs and lows of this incredibly emotionally challenging journey and would like to welcome EVERYONE!!!

<3 Looking forward to welcoming new friends to our thread!

******WARNING****** THIS THREAD IS FULL OF POAS-AHOLICS!! We do our best to support the TWW but ultimately end up fueling the poas-addict in all of us! :haha:

Hello! Can I join this thread?

I solemnly swear to use this smiley::holly: every chance I get!

HEHE OF course you can!! And Lei, I would be EXTREMELY upset if you didn't stalk!! :) :) :)

I would also like to join and also promise to use the :holly: whenever fitting.
LOL

Thanks for making the new thread Hopin.

I love when we keep everyone's dates on the front page so we have something to look forward to and can keep track of everyone!

OK so as of right now I need everyone to update me on when their next appointments/important dates are!!

Next pre-natal checkup: 2/19/2013
Due date: 8/11/2013

Ahhh I'm so excited!!! I'll update shortly with dates. Let's get started on a positive vibe ladies. The month of LOVE is coming.

I'm excited too!!! I can't WAIT to see who will get the next BFP because it could be anyone! Love it!

I want to join too!! ;) stalking!!

My next appt for a follie check is tomorrow at 9:15am. But it might be easier to just say I have an IUI (#2) coming up in February.

Thank you hopin for putting this together!! I don't even know how to do a signature line....can someone help me with that?

I thought this is good for positive vibes :)

Attachments

• e25a73152c4890bcd23ee316f387090d.jpg
    e25a73152c4890bcd23ee316f387090d.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
Ok! Front page is updated!! I don't know I'll be as good at this as Lei but I'll sure try!

Hello ladies! Xoxo I will update you all tomorrow on why I have been MIA, that is.... IF....... I get any sleep tonight over knowing Lei is leaving us :cry:

Momof1 I'm glad you're not gone!!! <3

Just to let y'all know I'm traveling for work tomorrow and I'm not sure how available I'll be!!!

I've moved over here, too! Testing about 2/19.

I bet some of the girls will be back in Feb, once you get AF and start a cycle over again it's not as exciting as the 2WW. I expect to O on 2/7 and it's taking forever to get here!!

P.S. Michigan sounds nice. Right now in Minnesota I want to scream if I hear Arctic Blast one more time! :xmas7:

Hooray new thread! It feels fresh :D I love the front page, great idea and it'll come in handy to keep updated on what's happening when with everyone! I don't really have much coming up with Draven lol. Just a check-up on Feb. 26 and I think we start his immunizations that day :'( I'll cry more than him I'm sure!

Grateful and Lune, Feb. 19th is my birthday so I hope to see a pretty picture that day and hear of a lovely BFP!

Momof1, great to see you haven't left us! Missed youuuu! :hugs:

Momof1 - Glad your back!! We missed ya!

Jenna - Feb. 19th is my brother's birthday too!!!

Allika - Nice pic!!!! LOL

I've moved over here, too! Testing about 2/19.

I bet some of the girls will be back in Feb, once you get AF and start a cycle over again it's not as exciting as the 2WW. I expect to O on 2/7 and it's taking forever to get here!!

P.S. Michigan sounds nice. Right now in Minnesota I want to scream if I hear Arctic Blast one more time! :xmas7:

Lune - Michigan is beautiful....but also FREEZING for almost 6 months out of the year. :) Minnesota is even colder I think in the winter.....BRRRRRRRRRR! Stay warm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->