• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

It is strange, I hope it something good like implantation, do you remember anything like that before?

No, because I had NO idea i was pregnant, we weren't trying. So because I had no idea I wasn't really taking note of anything that seemed not right! Xxx

Hope you get some answers soon.

The photo steeling was more about what the other poster said about their pic being used by someone else. :hugs:

:blush: Oh thought it was about the mesaage I sent you :haha:

I hope i get answers soon too. Hope AF arrives this weekend to put me out of my misery! Xxx

Crazy... Sorry smiley no solid answers. Is there anywhere else you can try to get bloods drawn at?

Nope :( If still no AF next week my GP wants me to go back in and hopefully then he will send me for bloods. But other than that I guess its just a case of waiting around. Cant afford private bloods xxx

This is exactly what I got on two of these same test, one on the first of April 2012 and one on the second April 2012 very faint just like these, But the 7 after these two are negative im wondering if I need a different brand now, Doctors for me anyway next week. Congratulations!! x

Big hugs! It's frustrating not knowing what is going on. Do you chart or use OPKs? If you ovulated late could be why also give you more time on bfp? FX this long cycle turns into your bfp cycle :). When you poas?

I can't understand why people would want to steal other ladies pictures and class them as their own :wacko: Lying about pregnancy is sick! I know a couple of people in real life who have lied about being pregnant, also when I had my Miscarriage in January, this person also claimed to have a Miscarriage. I was so angry with her for lying! :growlmad:

That's crazy, sounds like someone tried to get sympathy or try to get it all. Even though you where the one who had a loss.

That is an awful thing to do! Its a Shame they got nothing better to do but lying about that is shameful To be honest.

It is hard for me to hear things like this from people I know because I have a fertility problem and would do anything for a family.

Support for all you ladies out there :flower:

Any news? I have the feeling something must happen today, either a BFP, or your AF XXXX

Hi Calm :)

No AF! And I have no tests left and am not buying any! Not got the money to keep buying them! :( Just a case of seeing what happens now! Still got a bit of a pain in my tummy, but not as bad as it has been!

Xxx

Smiley - Hope the pain in your tummy isn't giving you too much grief hun :(:hugs: I guess it's a case of wait for AF or get some tests done next week when you go to the Doctors again? xxx

Yep, Im just going to wait and see now! If still no period on say, wednesday, I'll go back to the doctor and ask for a blood test or something. *Huff* xxx

Yep, Im just going to wait and see now! If still no period on say, wednesday, I'll go back to the doctor and ask for a blood test or something. *Huff* xxx

Hope you can get some answers soon hun. Fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->