Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Should i be worried that someone could be taking photos from people like that??

Oh my whats happened??

Hey smiley my af showed how are you you still waiting hope ur okies x

Want2be.... No I wouldnt be too concerned, just certain people ruining the feeling of safety for others. Telling lies about who they are and the situations they're in etc. I took my pictures down as a precaution purely because, as with any other site on theinternet, you do not know who you are talking to. And it was just this incident that made me realise that.

Pinkpepper, sorry AF got you :hugs:

My AF is still nowhere to be seen :shrug: 4-6 days late now! Xxx

Nope, pain free today! But no AF either :shrug: I've even resorted to using a cotton bud to touch my cervix with to see if there are any signs yet (sorry, tmi) and nothing. It was completely clear. Xxx

You really need to go and have that pain checked, especially if you are that late for AF! Did you do a cheapy this morning? XXX

I have been following this thread since it began, stalker lol. When I got pregnant with ds I posted my pregnancy test to photobucket and someone did steal it and say it was theirs. Someone from the website followed the link and notified me. People do do that crap.

Stalkers welcome:hi:

No Calm, Ive not tested today! Ive been to the doctors this morning, they managed to squeeze me in, he said that pregnancy tests can give false positives :saywhat: but I assured him this was not the case lol. He had a feel of my tummy and stuff and said if the pain gets worse today go backthis evening so he can arrange something for me (??) but if its not any worse then just see how it goes.
He said if still no AF by next week then go back in.

Damn, I really wanted him to send me for bloods! :haha: xxx

Oh and just done an IC (well, two actually, different types) big fat negatives. *Sigh* wish AF ould just come along now! Xxx

At least you saw the doctor and he doesn't seem to worried, its good you can go back if the pain should get worst. Poo about the negative IC's, limbo land sucks XXX

What a nightmare. Limbo is no fun. :hugs:

Wow people stealing photos is just weird! It makes you wonder what their real life must be like to have the need to make up a whole new parallel life online.

At least you saw the doctor and he doesn't seem to worried, its good you can go back if the pain should get worst. Poo about the negative IC's, limbo land sucks XXX

No, he's not worried. He did tell me about ectopics but he said I would be in SEVERE pain if it were one of them, and like I said yesterday, I really doubt it would be ectopic. Limbo defo sucks. How are you feeling today? xxx

Fish&chips...Im not sure this person was actually stealing photos, just wasnt who she said she was, so Im taking precautions by not having any pictures up of my son because I dont really know who could be looking at them :D How are you today??xxx

Smiley - Glad to hear you have been to the Doctors hun and they don't seem at all worried. It's good that you have been given the option to go back if things get worse :thumbup: xxx

Yep, about ten minutes ago I sat down and i got the pain again but worse than ever it shot through my abdomen so sharp, it made me jump a mile in the air :( xxx

Yep, about ten minutes ago I sat down and i got the pain again but worse than ever it shot through my abdomen so sharp, it made me jump a mile in the air :( xxx

Omg! Sorry to hear that hun, I think you better go back to your Doctor and let them know.. :(:hugs: xxx

That pain sounds quite dodgy, you should certainly go back to the doctors XXXX

Andit did it again a minute ago when i stood up :( but now i dont feel anything?! This is so strange. :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->