• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Smiley - Hope you are out of limbo soon hun xxx

Calm - Hope you feel better soon xxx

Aww Calm :hugs: :hugs: Cant believe you are still feeling poorly! Really hope the doctors can give you lots of drugs to make you feel better now you can take meds again :D xxx

I wonder what illness awaits me in my next 2WW! I like your new avatar by the way :thumbup:

Thanks :D I needed a change. The one I used to have was just a custom one and too many people have it, Id see it and think Id posted something and then realise it wasnt me :haha:
i used to have one of my little boy but Ive seen too many threads on B&B lately where people turn out to be not who they say they are so Id rather not have too many personal touches to my profile :lol: xxx

Yes, the Internet can be a scary place and its better to be safe than sorry XXXX

Definately. Absolutely shocked by some of the stuff that has emerged on B&B recently, so my sons pictures will stay private :D How you feeling Calm? Xxx

Not bad thank you, I suppose I am more on the mend than not. Is the witch still staying faraway for you?

Yep, no signs of the witch, the cramps I had the last few days have completely vanished :shrug: so I dont even feel her coming anymore (sods law she will turn up in the morning now haha)

Xxx

Fixed for tomorrow's test, let tomorrow bring a BFP and not the witch XXXX

Ive no tests for tomorrow :( promised myself all day that i wont buy any and I havent! I cant keep buying tests for them to turn out bfn's! Spent a fortune so far!

I have got some ICs but they dont count :haha: xxx

They give crap results when not pregnant, but if you are you preggas you can still get a good line on them so do an IC, no, do 2, that way you can compare any dodgy results

Good luck hun! Fingers crossed for you xx

Oh my goodness Smiley. What has been happening on b&b? Should I be taking out some of my personal info and photos? X

But I want an IC done tomorrow with FMU! XXXX

Ok, dont get your hopes up though :D xxx

Fish&chips I will inbox you xxx

Inbox me too! I always miss the goss :hissy:

Maybe I should take my angel baby picture down... Don't want someone running around trying to say she is theyres..

Tried replying to your message smiley but my friggin phone has gone mental and is not letting me put the cursor in the right place! That's all a bit mental! Someone must be extremely disturbed / bored to make all that up and go to such lengths. Thanks for letting me know.

Want2bmummy4, that photo is beautiful and do precious. I can't imagine the pain behind it. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->