• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Oh I really want to test now, I could be 9dpo! But I have the cold from hell and have to drink gallons of liquids so when I collect pee in a cup it looks like water, no way I would get an early result! GL in next test! XXXX

Smiley - :yipee: Good luck hun! :dust: xxx

Calm - I wouldn't test just yet then, you will only be left with disappointment as your urine will be too diluted. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

Calm - I wouldn't test just yet then, you will only be left with disappointment as your urine will be too diluted. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

I don't feel any disappointment testing, at all (strange that) but yes its stupidly diluted, and I don't have many tests yet... if I had 30 in the cupboard, I would just pee on them for the sake of it :D

I don't feel any disappointment testing, at all (strange that) but yes its stupidly diluted, and I don't have many tests yet... if I had 30 in the cupboard, I would just pee on them for the sake of it :D

Aww bless, are you going to get some more tests? :) xxx

Yes, I ordered some on ebay yesterday, so who knows what day of next week they come, probably when AF arrives :haha: I do have 5 frer's 3 clearblue digis 2 boots digi 1 superdrug but I wouldn't use them until really nearly AF or if I got a line on the IC's.

I'll tell you something that I DON'T like and does bother me. Many cycles ago I tested a few times with the digis, the "Not Pregnant" I really hated. I just wouldn't pee on one of those unless I had a super dark line on another test.

I do know that issue of finding the right shop to buy a test. Once cycle that I didn't have tests in the house I went to different chemists, because I had already bought a test the day before I didn't want to seem desperate. Oh and I one shop I refused a blue dye test because I said they gave dodgy results and the pharmacist looked at me like I was from planet Zog :rofl:

Calm - I think they will probably arrive about Wednesday/Thursday. I ordered some Digi's from E-Bay and I'm hoping that's when they arrive! :thumbup: Wow, that is a lot of tests! :haha:

Now I have never come across that experience but I can imagine how upsetting it is to see the words "Not Pregnant" :(

Sounds like she had never heard of the Blue Dye tests giving false readings, I don't know how as most of them are dodgy :rofl:

I have never used one and I refuse to!

There are all Internet tests though, I live in Spain, and I haven't come across tests in supermarkets or 1 euro shops. You can't get boots, frer or superdrugs here. They do have a nice test with a heart window though, if I knew I was pregnant, I would get one just to take a pic :haha:

Smileyfaces whereee are youuuuuu?

Aww, thank god for the internet. I got a test last time we got a BFP and that has a little loveheart as the test window, it's sooo cute!

I bet the weather over there is lovely? I went to Salou a few years ago, it was lovely weather, ended up getting sunburnt :blush:

Well, at the moment its raining like hell. (it always ALWAYS rains at Easter in Spain). But it hasn't rained for so long now, we really needed it. I am not that bothered about the weather as I am so ill with my cold, couldn't go anywhere anyway :haha:

You know someone said in another thread just now that they had a faint positive on a frer, a positive digi, but used the same pee to do an IC and it was stalk white! Its strange how some women don't suit certain tests isn't it?

Calm - Aww bless, I guess after so much hot weather, rain is needed!

Hope you feel better soon hun.

You know someone said in another thread just now that they had a faint positive on a frer, a positive digi, but used the same pee to do an IC and it was stalk white! Its strange how some women don't suit certain tests isn't it?

Yeah it is hun, that's like me, I had a faint line on a FRER on Monday, a bit darker on Wednesday, I did a Superdrug this morning and it's lovely and dark, but my IC's are barely visible? I guess you pay for quality, not quantity :winkwink:

Smiley - Aww hun, you are still only early though, don't get too disheartened yet, keep testing everyother day or with FMU in the morning :thumbup: xxx

superdrug

Attachments

• SAM_0828.jpg
    SAM_0828.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 21
  • SAM_0829.jpg
    SAM_0829.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Exc, I will do, Ive got 3 more Superdrugs, an asda test, loads of ICs and a Digi :haha: xxx

Thanks Exc, I will do, Ive got 3 more Superdrugs, an asda test, loads of ICs and a Digi :haha: xxx

You're welcome hun :hugs: I can't see anything on those hun but as I said, HCG double every 2-3 days so, you are not out yet :happydance:

:yipee: Tests galore! xxx

Me neither, dont see anything at all :nope: but as you say, still early yet xxx

Me neither, dont see anything at all :nope: but as you say, still early yet xxx

Don't give up hope yet chick, I didn't get a BFP until 10DPO and that was with a FRER, even my 12DPO wasn't overly dark, don't worry :hugs: Sending you lot's of :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->