Testing 31st Jan

I am testing Jan 30th! I'll be 10 dpo then and I typically only have a 10 day LP- but I'm taking B complex so hopefully its longer this month. Would love to be testing buddies! :)

My lp is usually 12 days. I've been having a table spoon of golden linseeds each day for my IBS and it's increased my lp! It was 14 days last cycle :happydance:

AF is due 1/30 so I'm going to hold off testing until then.

I'm supposed to wait until Jan 31st to test, but I'm not sure I can hold out that long! I don't chart or temp so I'm not sure how many DPO I am.

We TTC last year, we had a small one month window where it would work out timing wise for us to conceive, it was our first time trying and we got a BFP! Ended in a MC at just under 5 weeks so technically I think it was a chemical. This is our first month back at it and I am nervous about getting a BFP this month because we are leaving for a month vacation in Mexico on Feb 2, I'm terrified of having a MC while on vacation, especially if I have to go to the hospital for a d&c or something. Unfortunately the possibility of that happening didn't occur to me until we had already spent the last two weeks baby dancing! Trying not to stress about it, but having very mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness!

Not testing the 30th well technically I could. It'd be 14-15 dpo I think but I have to do fertility treatments so I have a clinic test 2/2, pretty close to 1/30 :D :D and I'll probably cave by the 30th and home test.
Good luck and baby dusty for all

I'll be 10-12 dpo on 30th Jan so count me in!

I'll also be 10dpo on the 31st and I plan to take my first test then as well :)

Has anyone has any symptoms? I woke up on 1dpo with a heavy cold- it must be a sign!

Me too!! Im battling a bad cold right now. My kids have had it for awhile and I usually avoid getting it but this one hit me hard!

Has anyone has any symptoms? I woke up on 1dpo with a heavy cold- it must be a sign!

1-3dpo- nothing
4dpo- cramping on my right side of my lower abdomen and my breast were aching.
5dpo- I had loose stools
6dpo- I had a spot of pink blood when I went to the bathroom. Never had that before.
7dpo- moody and breasts are aching again.

I've been very nauseous and tired lately but we have had a lot of sickness at work so I'm thinking it's from that. I've also been having large amounts of creamy cm and globs of ewcm (sorry if that's tmi!) which I'm pretty excited about! Normally I dry up after O. Trying not to get too hopeful though.

I'm at 9dpo today! I've had indigestion and gas (unusual for me), but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. this only our second month TTC. Are indigestion and gas symptoms?

Indigestion and gas can definitely be signs! Good luck!

I rarely have any PMS symptoms, and have never had ovulation symptoms. This month my BBs got huge and sore right around ovulation, it has since subsided somewhat but they have remained tender ever since. I've also had a terrible sore throat and I can't stop sneezing, but I don't actually feel sick! I was sent home from work on Friday because everyone thinks I'm coming down with something. I also have some slight twinges and cramping in my lower abdomen. Hoping these are signs of my BFP to come! It's nothing like the first time I was pregnant, but that ended in MC so I'm hoping this is a good thing!

I'm testing on the 30th, it'll be 12dpo for me! I'm only 6dpo today, but I had awful cramps this morning, so I'm thinking it may have been implantation. Other symptoms, too, though so many of them could be PMS (though my breast tenderness kicked into overdrive and my sense of smell is really amped up) ... really hoping to get my bfp! It's gonna be hard not to cave and start testing at 10dpo!

ughhhhh my boobs are sore. but it is way too soon for me to get all excited on symptoms. i have fertility treatment and am on medication for that, but i am basically like 7 dpo. could i really get sore boobs already???

just being super hopeful i guess.

Hi- how is everyone doing? I'm still full of a cold and been clumsy this morning (split a full four pint of milk all over the kitchen floor!) Hope it's a sign :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->