Testing 31st Jan

Hey girlies. Ive had no symptoms that have stood out. I'm 8dpo today and had a BFP dream last night. I had a temp dip on my BBT chart yesterday but I'm interested how my temps carry on for the next few days. SO SO tempted to test argh!!!! Quickly peed in the toilet this morning so I didnt have time to think about testing, and I know anything other than FMU would be a waste of time. Feeling positive but dont want to get my hopes up! How are you all?

LOL c beary I always get clumsy around AF/O so that would be a normal sign for me.

Good luck!xx

I'm feeling better after my cold. Yesterday I had random nosebleeds all day, gone today though. My ears are super plugged! Some dull cramping and creamy white CM. Getting anxious to test :)

I had sore breasts early on with my last pregnancy. Mine have been CRAZY painful and swollen this cycle, but so far, nothing but :bfn: for me. Here's hoping!

Im going to test on the 30th with a FRER as the ic's have been BFN so far. I was so optimistic a few days ago but my boobs arent as sore now :(
I have had a few cramps though. nothing major.

Ive had a BFP dream too, about 2 nights ago, it was amazing :) Today if had headache, a little nausea, slightly sore boobs.

Roll on friday!

The dreams make it so much harder! I've had several where I've done my morning test and had a BFP, or dreams where I'm holding my baby/ies. I usually wake up happy and it takes a few moments for reality to set in. :(

I'm feeling a bit like I'm out again this cycle. TTC is such a rollercoaster!

Aw yeh realising the dreams are dreams is hard.

beary i feel the same, i know im kidding myself but i want it so bad.

How are you all doing girls??

Im 12dpo tomorrow. Ive used ics the last 4 days bfns. Using my last frer tomorrow! I dont know my luteal phase but if its average (10-16 days) the frer should give me an accurate result tomorrow at 12dpo, right?!

I'm 11 dpo today. I tested yesterday and today with frer and fmu and got BFNs. I've lost pretty much all hope for this month! :cry:

I tested today. Also got a BFN.. Roughly 10dpo.

Not sure if AF is on her way. I feel a bit more moody than usual.

you guys aren't out to the witchy shows her witch face!!! hang in there!!!
some of you have mentioned some symptoms that do sound promising. but i am always hoping.

i am basically 13-14 dpo, but I have a beta on monday because i was on treatments so i vowed not to poas, it has been sooooooooo hard. i want to poas so much!!!! i used to be an addict ;) ;)
but so far i have been strong.
the sore boobs i mentioned earlier went away after a day. but lately i've had fluttering in my stomach, but it is probably nervousness. i hope monday i can report a bfp. fingers crossed.

how is everyone?

13dpo, more bfns. Pretty sure I'm out. I think AF will hit in the next couple of days.

12dpo fmu frer, ic and 1 they supply to the nhs - BFNs. Im out, I just know it :-( its so disappointing.

Sorry girls - this must be an unlucky thread. I got :bfn: this morning too :cry:

:witch: is on her way, i have AF cramps :-(

What methods will you be using next cycle?

sorry Dill that you got bfns :( but maybe there's still a chance? late implantation?
sorry xlottie. i had years of bfns, and it is so disappointing.

if the witch is on her way, i hope you guys get better news next cycle!

Hey Juliet- I'm 11dpo so have a couple of days of spotting to go. Is very annoying having to wait for the which when you know you're out for the month!

Witch arrived. :( Oh well. I should be ovulating on the 13th!

The witch isn't here yet! I never get cramps before she comes, always as she comes! Maybe I'm not on CD1 just yet.

Oh I'm so sorry Dill :-( better luck next cycle, I'll be keeping an eye out for you. I'll probably be ovulating about 10 days after you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->