Testing 31st Jan

Third time's a charm, right? :)

Good luck to you, Lottie! You're not out until you're out. Fingers crossed that this may end up being your month, after all!!!

sorry Dill :(
but O in 13 days doesn't sound toooo bad right?!?! :/ fingers crossed for you!

Not too bad at all! If my cycle stays as short as January's, I'll be ready for babymakin' in no time. :)

Still no AF for me??? Cramping has gone too. I dont know what the hell my body is doing lol

I'm in the same boat as you Lottie!! Still no AF although I do still have dull cramping which I've had since O. Because of the B complex it's hard to know when I should expect the witch but it should have been here by today. I'm still not feeling like this is our month. Ready for the witch to just show up so I can get on to my next cycle. I'm on CD40! :cry: I feel like this thread is very unlucky lol

14dpo am - no af!
The cramps lasted 12 hours on 12dpo. After cramps like that she would usually be here by now. I also had a temp drop 12dpo and it stayed low today 14dpo. Hmmmm

Okay hi witch! :witch: she's shown her ugly face! Cycle #3 here we come!

Aww, sorry she's visiting, Lottie. I'm also on cycle #3 (should hopefully be ovulating in a week and a half-ish)... third time is a charm, so good luck!!!

Yes, I am. Got a bit of a late start in life, so the ticking clock doesn't help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->