Testing 6 DPO until BFP UPDATE - digital at 4w6d :)

So today is 9 dpo I took an IC and it was stark white bfn :( they measure 25 miu .
I'm having loads of symptoms .. We DTD every day through CD 7-19 except CD 11.
I had ovulation symptoms CD 13-15.
I guess I'll try the FRER maybe Friday.. I thought the IC would have a hint of something by now.. I know I'm not out yet but it sucks seeing BFN!

Hang in there, you're still only 9dpo remember, a lot of people don't get anything this early, it could've taken bub a while to implant. Testing Friday sounds like a good idea, I've got everything crossed for you xx

Thank you !
With my early miscarriage I didn't get a bfp until 14 dpo after multiple bfns but with my second son I had a bfp on an FRER at 10 dpo.
I know FRER is much more sensitive so I am hoping it will have a line in a couple days . The wait is torture

Does anyone see anything now that it's dry?
I'm sure I will take another cheapie tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 79
I'd be wary of looking at ICs after the time limit, they are very prone to shadowy lines when dry that aren't BFPs. 9dpo is still so early! Statistically it's the most likely day for implantation too, so even though on these message boards are full of those stories of women getting BFPs at 7dpo make us think we're out when we get a BFN on 9dpo, it's simply too early for most! I got a BFN today on 10dpo, starting to feel bummed out, but I remind myself that if I ovulated on the statistical average then I wouldn't expect a BFP till 11dpo. Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you it's so hard eh ! With so many stories of early BFPs ... I even had a late bfp like I said ! I hate this wait so much .
I hope you end up with a BFP too!

Hey hun I see a line when it's dry. I use ic and 9 times out of 10 this shadow that appeared when it's dry actually was my bfp. I dunno if I was just lucky with them or what.

Fingers crossed lovely. It's still super early days yet. Xx

And actually I see a line on the wet one too. Just zoomed in on my phone. It's very very faint. Sending lots of luck hun xx

Thanks so much <3
I'm feeling so nauseous tonight and keep getting crampy/tugging feeling. Hoping it's pregnancy symptoms and not early AF symptoms.
I can't wait to test again it's driving me nuts ! Nearly 6 months TTC with one definite chemical and one possible chemical -I want this so much :(

Yes!!! I am shaking crying just took this :)
I'm so nervous of another loss though I'm just praying for a sticky bean!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 120
Here's the lighting adjusted :)
Hubby is happy but nervous ... I will take a Clear blue digital tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 70
Awww bless you hun congratulations I really hope this one is a very sticky one :) that's a lovely bfp :) xx

Oh yeah....come on sticky baby!! I knew I was seeing those lines on your tests !!! Congrats hun.

Thank you so much ! Good luck ciz hope this is your month !

OMG I knew it would be positive! YAY! So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->