Testing 6 DPO until BFP UPDATE - digital at 4w6d :)

I could not resist :)
Thanks ladies !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 56
Teehee yay!! Try not to worry about it hun. Keep nice and calm and all will be fine lovely xxx

I am so excited!
I had to make a ticker too to see the development...its soo early only 3 weeks ahhh.
I will also update with a progression I plan to take more FRER's

I took a cheapy today and it was stark white, not even a squinter, so I think yours is great!! I'm so happy and excited for you!

ESPECIALLY if it's already showing up on a CB Digi!

Wow great line and digital so early!!! Congrats!! Hope this is your sticky rainbow baby! :hugs: I had two early losses before this pregnancy and so far everything is going well so I hope the 3rd time is lucky for you too :)

Thanks ladies ! I honestly don't know what I would do without the support I get on here .. Hubby just says "relax" and that's that. Lol.

ttcdfw- I also had pretty white tests at 8 DPO so you are definitely not out ! I hope you get your BFP :)
I do feel good that it's only 10 DPO and digi is positive .. After I miss my period I'll feel even better too... Hard not worry but I do have faith to help me through !

Looks a little clearer in this bathroom lighting lol
I just can't stop staring it ! I can't be the only one that saves their BFPs to look at them over and over again right lol?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 63
Awesome. Congrats!!! That line looks lovely.
I still have my bfps saved from my 2 boys. I always tested until the test line got darker then the control. I still get them out and look at the progression. :)

Glad I'm not the only one lol hubby says I'm nuts !

That is a beautiful FRER line and your nails are amazing. So glad it happened for you this cycle love!

You have been so encouraging for everyone else in this testing forum, so glad to be able to say CONGRATULATIONS on a big, beautiful :bfp: to you!

Hi ladies ! I took another FRER just a few min ago with second morning urine .. It took forever to appear and is fainter then my BFP yesterday with evening urine (4 hour hold).
I know in my other pregnancies I usually test better at night but I was hoping for a darker line today! I'll make sure to take my next one tomorrow evening instead of morning and see if it' darker .. I just can't wait to have a nice dark line !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 60
Here it is close up
I'm such a POAS-A-HOLIC ugh lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 48
I'd say it's urine concentration to have changed so much in only a 12-hour period. FMU tests are always awful for me. I always test better in the afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->