Testing after CP *afs due today*

I think yours is defo a bfp! Are you testing again today or tomorrow?Yes, postie delivered! And I used both frers already!! :haha: :haha: first one had a very very very maybe sort of faint line, then a few hours later I cracked and used the 2nd one and that one has a slightly more noticeable line on it. Still not convinced but hopefully by Monday I'll have a better more reliable result! Got a thread started on here. 7dpo testing.... my photos are on there!

Hmm i will probably use little ic tonight but will use my superdrug one tomorrow morning then frer on monday and if i have decent line i have a digi!!

Funny how we think we would settle for a faint line and then when we get one its never good enough 😂 I will have a wee look at your thread i had looked but hadn't realised it was you! X

When I tested last time with the pregnancy I lost I tested at 10dpo with a frer and it was so faint I wasn't even sure if I was seeing it or not! I'm hoping this is the same but I have my doubts! I keep looking at it trying to work out if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not! I really wish I had some self control!

I def see a line in the tweeked version, good luck!

Well i woke up really early couldn't really sleep with excitement to test and had quite a bit of cramping...anyway just tested and what a disappointment nothing really to see?! Will post a pic later when there is actually some daylight. Today is 9dpo. X

9dpo test....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 37
That little lump is sat right in where the test line is isn't it. I don't know what to make of mine this morning. Sometimes I see something and then I don't! It's so frustrating! I always say I'm not gonna test early and this is why!

It's like there's a shadow under that little bit

Tested with Frer not seeing much either (obviously if you dont get a line try another brand! Like thats going to work) im not buying anymore decent tests untill i get a line on a cheapie because ive taken the huff!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 39
Can you see anything on the frer at all?x

Mmm not sure i can.. I can see a vvfaint line but think its the indent doesnt look pink to me? Xx

Mine was like that yesterday. Thought it was an indent so this morning I opened it up and it was a line, not an indent x

So just out if curiosity i took an opkand got this?? I dont have fertile cm either?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
There is something on that HCG! I'm sure I see a line ( I have crazy line eye atm tho ) FX for you! I also have positive OPKs been getting them for 5 days where the test lone is darker than control x

I did think I could see a hint of something as well but thought it might be my crazy line eye!x

Well.... I came out my huff pretty quickly and im sure a see a line on my frer i will try get a pick but its really faint!! Also see a hint of a line on a cheapie - i will try get a pic x

Right here we go! Really struggling to get it to come up on camera, but you know what its like!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh