Testing after CP *afs due today*

Same! I feel like I did with my last two pregnancies and that's why it's so frustrating lol. Really hope to see a BFP from you soon! x

Tested again today at 12dpo and its negative. Af due Friday/Saturday kind of feel im out. X

Jbree, Until the witch shows, you aren't out! Try keep positive :hugs:

No still nothing 😒 Afs due tomorrow or sat will test in the morning will be 14dpo most symptoms have subsided... Was really convinced earlier in the week. Im kind of over this cycle want af to start on time and have a nice straight forward cycle and get a bfp at the end of it! Hope all is well with you! X

No still nothing 😒 Afs due tomorrow or sat will test in the morning will be 14dpo most symptoms have subsided... Was really convinced earlier in the week. Im kind of over this cycle want af to start on time and have a nice straight forward cycle and get a bfp at the end of it! Hope all is well with you! X

Really hope you get your BFP soon Hun. Well turned out when my OPKs were so dark ,with what I thought was faint hpt lines, I was ovulating so this cycle is really messed up and I'm not sure if we would of caught the egg as we didn't BD when the tests were the strongest. So I'm 5dpo atm x

Think im in the same boat 😒 Bfn this morning no af? Don't know if i ovulated on sunday had positive opk but don't think we bd then either? So roll on next cycle!! X

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Had brown spotting with creamy CM today x

Afs due today no sign usually wake up with it. And bfn... I may have ovulted later had a few positive opks through this cycle but only timmed to catch the first one.
So if i did I wont be pregnant. And i wont know when to expect af! X

Fingers crossed AF stays away Hun. You got any symptoms today? x

Still no af.... But think i might be gearing up to ovulte? My cm has been creamy for over a week now and the last 2 days its changed to watery? Also getting dark opks - hopefully get a positive today. If not then I think I might have missed it this month? Xx

Heres my 6am opk hopefully lunchtimes will be darker? Would you count this as a positive? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 12
If that's not positive then it must be really close to being positive. How long have they been like that for?x

They started getting close to positive yesterday i has taken a hcg ic yesterday and it was negative so I don't think it's pregnancy realated x

Hopefully you're getting ready to ov and you can catch the egg!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->