Testing after CP *afs due today*

Yes this time i think it does its mega faint but can see a hint of pink unlike the one this morning just looked like an indent x

Last one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 44
Ooh ooh I see it on the frer!!!!! I really hope this is it for you!!!!x

I can see a line on the green handle hcg as well x

Thanks lovelies!! Fingers crossed this is it this time... Its too stressful for me lol i turn into a mad woman!! Think i might skip tomorrow and test tues with the frer and just use my cheapies tomorrow? We shall see! Xx

Yep, I'm the same! I've been a testing maniac until I got the faint bfp! I've ordered frers and digital's so I can keep testing. Told hubby to expect me to carry on testing like a crazy woman until I'm past at least 6 weeks this time!!! Update when you next do a test!! I'm excited for you!x

Well i tested again this morning with my last frer as i have no self control and still got the same result as yesterday!! 😡 Oh dear.... X

:( any chance you could be less dpo than you think?xx

I might if not even have ovulated? I had some signs though but because of the cp last month things seem to be messed up?! Xx

Sorry you're struggling to get an answer. Hopefully you did ov but It was a bit later xx

That's what I'm hoping on now, hoping I either failed to release an egg and it's happening now or I ovd later. Good luck Hun x

I know they are not positive but why are they so dark? X they are opks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
I was doing a bit of googling about this earlier.... I did read on one website that sometimes before af women can get positive opks... I'll try and find the link. I hope it's not the case for you but I'll find article xx

I can't find it now but it was something about some women have an LH surge just before af xx

Ive read that too but ive also seen if they continue to get darker it can lead to pregnancy?? Probably clutching at straws her but having so many symptoms - im actually more annoyed because i feel pregnant and i cant get a line. If i had no symptoms i would accept it. Sometimes our bodies are cruel x

I'd be exactly the same... like you say, if you didn't have any symptoms then you'd accept it. It's so weird isn't it. If I were you I'd probably have to carry on testing. Sometimes gut feelings are the right ones! How many days have you been testing now? Is it 3?x

Yeh 3 days and the only test i have in the house is a cheapie midstream one and I think its 25miu so will be stark white tomorrow regardless...are testing again tomorrow? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->