Testing around 23rd hopping for bfp

Riley_Zoo

Reaction score
Hey, anyone out there testing on or around 23rd and want to wait it out with me? This is only my second ovulation whilst trying. I have had very irregular period and not been ovulating up till last month so not really sure what is normal for me and what's not :) I'm writing down all symptoms, not reading into them but putting them all down so I start to get an idea of what is normal for me. If others want to put down there symptoms to we could all wait together :)

So today is about dpo 6 I woke up with backache and cramps in my tummy, (tmi coming up) I did the finger test and there was pinky cm on my finger (very strange). I am also feeling very delicate emotional wise.

Love to hear from u :)

My AF is due the 23rd but I'll be a loon and test early! Pink cm is an awesome sign, especially if you never have it.
I dreamed I had it last night!

Good luck!

I should wait till 23rd but will probably brake before then! As I said don't know what's good or bad or normal, we shall have to wait and see :) dreams are good apparently! Fingers crossed for us.

So got heart burn today, usually get it around my AF so this is earlier than usual, also got shooting pains through the sides of my breasts and cramps in abdomen have continued. Keep checking cm and it went normal till around lunch pink again now normal again, also got a lot of it, more than I usually get.

My af is due the 25th. Just came off bcp in end of sept so don't hope much, but do write my "symptoms" down just to make tracking cycles easier.

My af is due the 25th. Just came off bcp in end of sept so don't hope much, but do write my "symptoms" down just to make tracking cycles easier.

I'd love to hear your symptoms this month as u get them :happydance:

So far I am 3dpo and have been gassy since and bloated since 1dpo. Slight nausea, but still too early for that and I notice some back pain now.

So today I think I'm coming down with something :( which will probably interfere with tracking but I will do the best I can. How are u today angelbaby?

I'm a bit bloated today and gassy. Noticed my cp is high and very wet.

Hallo, how are you doing? Any news and changes?

Just got my rainbow bfp and I am excited and a little scared as well. Hope for a sticky bean.

I am going to be testing on the 27th but I just wanted to come in and send you a lot of :dust:

You must be anxious to test tomorrow, I know I still have almost a week to go and I really am :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->