Testing around the 28th march???

bfn this morning, but i think it is still early. i'm holding out hope.

This month is confusing for me.

What I've analyzed is the start of sore nipples TWO weeks earlier than arrival of af. Although that's not usual which sounds promising, but right now @ 12dpo, my symptoms are diminishing. I have 2-3 more days for af to arrive.

Does having dry cm in the days close to af means I'm out? I have heard and read that increased creamy cm is a symptom of both pg and af, but the same can be said with dry cm.

Why do we have to be so complex lol! Lol

Hi ladies:
Can someone fill me in on that? I'm worried dry cm towards end of cycle means negative.

Last night, also, I woke up to go to the loo to urinate and noticed my urine smelled a tad bit stronger than normal - - - hoping it's not all in my head!

I feel like this ---> :wacko:

I am loosing hope...
My bbt went down a lot this morning : ( probably getting af soon.
i think its over for this month.

PS: i took my temp after a 3 hour nap this afternoon and it was 98.1...???

Sorry Josie - I feel I'm not too far behind you with the BFN today I'm pretty certain she'll rear her ugly head soon to me too! I guess I am with Hannah on this one....

Hi ladies can I join! I'm Newbie Ttc #2 I am am currently 2days late! But want to try and hold out on testing till nxt tues!
I have sore boobies, twinges in abdomen, aching body, felling sick all day! Felt like I was gonna pass out earlier!
My periods are usually 26days long! Only one has been 27dsys long within 6months!
So 2days late what do you think???

Hi again, I tested again with fmu. Negative at 10 dpo but its one of those test strips I ordered online and Im just not sure I trust it so as many of us are, Im still holding onto hope. Ill be testing again but holding off on the urge to buy a first response or something.

Im having cramps, I usually dont until the first day my af arrives, these started today but I am 2 days away from Af.. May come early :-( I wont conclude anything from the cramps...

good luck everyone

I test today after nursing school. I used a cheap one from the .99 cent store and a drug store brand...both had the faintest lines on them.

V V V light BFP???

Hey Jaylina thats great! Ill keep my fingers crossed that its the start of yourBFP!

Jaylina - a line is a line ! Congrats are in order !

I tested again at 12dpo using fmu & got bfn. :-(
Not even an evap to obsess over lol - really think I am out this month now - surly at 12dpo something would show up on a ic 10 miu test ?

Anyone else tested yet ladies??? Oh I cant wait to see a bunch of BFPs!!!

Tested also this morning either 11 or 12 dpo and BFN. Still got a bit of hope until AF gets me, sore boobs and sore lower back today, prob means af is on her way though, fingers crossed she's not. Anyone else tested? Congratulation Jaylina :)

Not tested for 2 days, I will test Monday with a first response if no af shows as had my positive smiley on cd 21 x

Jaylina - a line is a line ! Congrats are in order !

I tested again at 12dpo using fmu & got bfn. :-(
Not even an evap to obsess over lol - really think I am out this month now - surly at 12dpo something would show up on a ic 10 miu test ?

Jo.t: Not all the time. For some ladies and myself, at 12dpo, it was BFN. You have until the day AF is due to test for that bfp! Don't lose hope until that witch shows - which I hope she wont for you and all of us!

Not tested for 2 days, I will test Monday with a first response if no af shows as had my positive smiley on cd 21 x

good on u!!!u have some willpower i hope u get :bfp: soon!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Do u think that even from my smiley face on cd21 my af should b here by now? Prob b in morning af will arrive, if it does I'm going to see if my doctor will prescribe me clomid again just to help ad had quite a few months off it now xxx

Hello ladies
I am going to test tomorrow AF is due today and is not here yet(Keeping my fingers crossed).... i dont have any type of cramps or any other usual symptoms.
and my bbt spiked up today from 97.2 to 98.4
Im realllllly hoping its a good sign [-o<

brown spotting today... only when checking my cervix... ughhh af supposed to be here on monday

Ugh! I feel really snotty today, right nipple still sore but the left one is okay. One or two instances of *very* light cramping, and my hair is starting to fall out slightly :cry:. Not in clumps, just when I run my fingers through my hair, I moult! I also feel like I've pulled a muscle in between my pelvic bone and my hip. I'm also EXHAUSTED!

I'm going to test tomorrow or monday, I so hope I get that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->